Sponsored

Which trim level do you plan to purchase?

Which trim level do you plan to purchase?

• Sport

Votes: 16 17.8%
  • Sahara

Votes: 16 17.8%
  • Rubicon

Votes: 58 64.4%

• Total voters

Zandcwhite

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jlur
We love our Jeeps. They ride bad, they make strange noises, comfort is not really an option. Regardless JKU, JKUR, JLUR and soon a JLR. Happy wheeling to all regardless the flavour.
I think you win the award for reviving the oldest thread ever on the JL forum. The last post before for yours was from May…of 2017. This had to be one of the original threads before ANYBODY even had driven a JL yet.

WRGLR-JL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willy's 2 door
Vehicle Showcase
I think you win the award for reviving the oldest thread ever on the JL forum. The last post before for yours was from May…of 2017. This had to be one of the original threads before ANYBODY even had driven a JL yet.
LMAO... Thought it was a new poll with a lot of trim levels left off...

Albertaktm

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Willys 2 Door Manual.
Occupation
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Says the guy in Canada :)

As much as the cold/snow is sometimes too harsh for topless driving, the sun/humidity (in so far as it creates flash storms we see here) can be as well. It would help if they made for quicker to attach/detach panels for those situations. It's all well and good that the interior is easy to hose off for offroading dirt, mud etc but when it's also your commuter those 5-10 mins to put on the freedom top (assuming you actually have it stored in the back) can mean you arrive to work completely drenched. Or if there's traffic (meaning no wind to cool you down) even with the top off the sun will fry you and leave you with swamp ass all day Lol.
Come on, there are 2 of us that live in Canada! I say A/C is not needed. I drove. South Oregon/Idaho this summer at 40 degrees C and still just put a top shade on. Open sides. I have never been an AC fan.. Far too many Jeeps driving around at 75 degrees F with the windows up and AC on. No clue the top comes off I guess.

Mike_Hawk

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GOBI JLUR 3.6
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Clubs

I'd like a Rubi with a base interior, but top of the line nav/radio. Mine will also likely be a 3.6 with a manual. I fear the cost of the diesel will be too high, and I don't want to wait to 2019.
You definitely made the right choice with the 3.6, diesel is INSANE rn

Sponsored

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
You definitely made the right choice with the 3.6, diesel is INSANE rn
It has turned out really well. I've had no issues at all and love the engine. It's hiccup-free and surprisingly efficient with 35's. I've got 72k miles on it now and plan to keep it until I croak or they quit selling gas.

The price of diesel fuel here has remained significantly higher than gas, as well. But that torque would still be nice! Lol!

Hennessey17

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport
I'd love a Sport (non S) with Rubicon Wheels and a premium soft top... with the red Rubicon hooks & trim.

Zandcwhite

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jlur
I'd love a Sport (non S) with Rubicon Wheels and a premium soft top... with the red Rubicon hooks & trim.
Rubicon looks without the functionality? Sounds awful poser to me. I'd be fine with the opposite, black hooks and trim with no Rubicon badging but keep the axles, lockers, tcase, sway disco, etc but to each his own.

Hennessey17

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport
Rubicon looks without the functionality? Sounds awful poser to me. I'd be fine with the opposite, black hooks and trim with no Rubicon badging but keep the axles, lockers, tcase, sway disco, etc but to each his own.
Yeah, I like the red paint... how horrible.
Sponsored