Which Trail Cover

Williamj

First Name
Jamison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1945 GPW, 2020 JL Sport
Hi guys, Looking for a trail cover for a 2 door sport. I would like one that can go on over the soft top. I live in FL and like to. Leave the Jeep door less and window less but the top up. I have a decent full cover but is too cumbersome for quick on and off. Am I looking for a Unicorn or does anyone know of a cover that will work? Any input is appreciated.
Sponsored

Rufus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 door JL Sport 3.6 V6
Hi guys, Looking for a trail cover for a 2 door sport. I would like one that can go on over the soft top. I live in FL and like to. Leave the Jeep door less and window less but the top up. I have a decent full cover but is too cumbersome for quick on and off. Am I looking for a Unicorn or does anyone know of a cover that will work? Any input is appreciated.
https://www.raingearcovers.com/

OP
OP

Williamj

First Name
Jamison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1945 GPW, 2020 JL Sport

Sponsored

Rufus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks again Rufus. I ordered up a half top, I’ll update once I receive it.
Thanks, if you can post some pics that would be very helpful as I’m considering the same thing.

OP
OP

Williamj

First Name
Jamison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1945 GPW, 2020 JL Sport
Thanks, if you can post some pics that would be very helpful as I’m considering the same thing.
Will do, slightly concerned about customer service and when I get it but I will update this thread.

User Banned

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Guitars & Drums
JLU Half Cover from RainGearCovers.com is back in stock!

Rufus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Half Cover from RainGearCovers.com is back in stock!
I've been using mine, it works well. The only issues I have with it is that the front door hinges need to be worked around a bit to get good coverage on the doors. Also, it's pretty good quality but that means it's heavy so throwing it over the jeep isn't the easiest. Lastly, I can't get it folded right to get it back in the storage bag the way it shipped, but that's probably my own lack of experience/effort.

User Banned

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Guitars & Drums
I've been using mine, it works well. The only issues I have with it is that the front door hinges need to be worked around a bit to get good coverage on the doors. Also, it's pretty good quality but that means it's heavy so throwing it over the jeep isn't the easiest. Lastly, I can't get it folded right to get it back in the storage bag the way it shipped, but that's probably my own lack of experience/effort.
I just ordered one. My buddy has one for his JKU and I really liked the quality.
We don't have the doors off all the time, but with this, we'll have them off much more often!
Hopefully we'll like it. If not, I'm sure I'll get most of my money back considering they never have them in stock, and everyone wants one lol.
Sponsored