When’s the Refresh coming?

Kluk Ztopolovky

First Name
Kluk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Sport 2dr Sting Gray manual
With all of this Bronco news and hype, has me wondering...when will we see a mid cycle refresh for the JL to swing some momentum back into Jeeps court? I’m hoping the end of next summer as a 2022? Anyone?
refresh is the last thing on my mind but that dual battery nonsense is more of a concern to me
Sponsored

JLBuyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Factory order JL once I finalize the configuration..
Take the rediculous 3:45 gear ratio, shove it up the ass of whoever had the idea that it would have any sort of usefulness in a 6 speed manual and send that jackoff to the unemployment line.
Refresh complete..

Pourboire

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL
With all of this Bronco news and hype, has me wondering...when will we see a mid cycle refresh for the JL to swing some momentum back into Jeeps court? I’m hoping the end of next summer as a 2022? Anyone?
Personally I would wait until early next year when the Broncos will be really
available. Ford has a dealership as well as service department. I ordered my
2018JL Sport S and was fortunate to have not experienced some of our
unfortunate posters have told us about. My dealership, parts and service
departments are the worse. I won't even let them change my oil. Its a simple
procedure. I was fortunate with my purchase, but its a crap shoot when it come
to FCA.

rubileon

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR RHD 3.6
For the JK it was literally an interior refresh.

I expect bigger screens, wireless CarPlay/Android Auto, wireless phone charging, and more safety tech.
Surely you're referring just to the 2011 update? 2012 was not "just" the engine, there was also the still incredible and legendary NAG1/580Nm transmission. Plus lots of other related components that were improved.

2015 saw somewhat of an interior only upgrade when they changed the speakers and the subwoofers because the dash ones lie flat and the sub was moved next to the jack. There were also changes the ECU that made ot difficult to put in tunes.

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
Surely you're referring just to the 2011 update? 2012 was not "just" the engine, there was also the still incredible and legendary NAG1/580Nm transmission. Plus lots of other related components that were improved.

2015 saw somewhat of an interior only upgrade when they changed the speakers and the subwoofers because the dash ones lie flat and the sub was moved next to the jack. There were also changes the ECU that made ot difficult to put in tunes.
Right. Read it in context. I said before that the first refresh in 2011 was the interior refresh, followed by the engine refresh a year later.

Sponsored

rubileon

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR RHD 3.6
Right. Read it in context. I said before that the first refresh in 2011 was the interior refresh, followed by the engine refresh a year later.
Misinformation starts from people making statements out of context. It's good that there are people around to put them back in to context ;)

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
Misinformation starts from people making statements out of context. It's good that there are people around to put them back in to context ;)
;)
Sponsored