ward1design

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Black JLUR • 2009 Silver JKUX (Sold) • 2016 Corvette Z06
Vehicle Showcase
Was this a custom mount that you made yourself or how did you secure it inside the Jeep? It looks awesome!
nothing custom, just some properly placed heavy duty black wire ties

zeeg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Today was a painful day.

- OE Winch Mount Plate
- Warn Zeon 10-S Platinum
- KC Cyclone Rock lights (6pc)
- Mopar Winch Guard
- Mopar 7" lights
- Maximus low-mount license plate relocator

Wasn't quite as easy as expected, and ended up taking the better part of 8 hours.

- WAY more painful than I anticipated threading the rope into the winch (first time doing this)
- Skid plate was fairly difficult to reattach once the winch mount bumpers were in place
- Rock light kit doesnt work as well for JL as JK -- theres not a good spot for the 6th rear light (5th is fine). Will sort out in the future with a new bracket
- Not overly happy with the current tuck job of the wiring underbody and going to find a better solution
- Dinged up the front bumper a bit (ugh, anyone know which color touch up works best here?)
- Not sure how I feel about the plate relocator (vs a hidden/flip), but will decide later
- Still need to attach Factor55 to winch

IMG_4781.jpg

sjromeo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport S
Busy weekend! A few things were delivered.

TopLiftPro
JTopsUSA sunshade
First-Aid Bag and Mount
Fire Extinguisher Mount
M.O.R.E. Dead Pedal
Mopar Cab Cover

I have to say that after assembling the TopLiftPro and removing the top, it was worth the money. I had to roll it over uneven ground with the top on and I was impressed with how stable it is.

The JTops sunshade is fantastic! I was able to install it by myself without much hassle...aside from running back and forth several times. lol I love how it matches the contour of the Jeep leaving no gaps. Also, their customer service was great. I haven't tried putting the hardtop back on, but it doesn't appear that there with be an issue.

Jeep Cover.jpeg

Jeep TopLiftPro.jpeg

Jeep JTop.jpeg
Which color selection is that Jtops shade? Titanium option?

Kenny

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl sports, 2015 JK Unlimited, 2013 JK @ Dr
Occupation
Village Idiot
Clubs

Today was a painful day.

- OE Winch Mount Plate
- Warn Zeon 10-S Platinum
- KC Cyclone Rock lights (6pc)
- Mopar Winch Guard
- Mopar 7" lights
- Maximus low-mount license plate relocator

Wasn't quite as easy as expected, and ended up taking the better part of 8 hours.

- WAY more painful than I anticipated threading the rope into the winch (first time doing this)
- Skid plate was fairly difficult to reattach once the winch mount bumpers were in place
- Rock light kit doesnt work as well for JL as JK -- theres not a good spot for the 6th rear light (5th is fine). Will sort out in the future with a new bracket
- Not overly happy with the current tuck job of the wiring underbody and going to find a better solution
- Dinged up the front bumper a bit (ugh, anyone know which color touch up works best here?)
- Not sure how I feel about the plate relocator (vs a hidden/flip), but will decide later
- Still need to attach Factor55 to winch

IMG_4781.jpg
You've set the standard - this is what a Jeep front end should look like. Someday.......

BostonBilly

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
DEF20CBA-B46C-4CD1-A6C5-2CF5320A9783.jpeg
12D68B4C-BCFE-442F-B37F-000AFED0266E.jpeg
I installed the ACE rear cargo basket tonight. It works great but it is a huge rattle trap. I sandwiched rubber washers between the bars and the basket and it appears to have fixed it. I will buy some black washers to replace the red ones so it’s not as noticeable.
Maybe slide some pipe insulation over the bars. Just a thought

BostonBilly

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
I like this one. It looks a little more noticeable than the mopar tube, but not quite as pronounced as some of the large stinger tubes.
Agreed. I was just checking for 4th of July sales, so I can get one on order.