What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

JeepU4IA

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Dodge Charger R/T, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Busy weekend! A few things were delivered.

TopLiftPro
JTopsUSA sunshade
First-Aid Bag and Mount
Fire Extinguisher Mount
M.O.R.E. Dead Pedal
Mopar Cab Cover

I have to say that after assembling the TopLiftPro and removing the top, it was worth the money. I had to roll it over uneven ground with the top on and I was impressed with how stable it is.

The JTops sunshade is fantastic! I was able to install it by myself without much hassle...aside from running back and forth several times. lol I love how it matches the contour of the Jeep leaving no gaps. Also, their customer service was great. I haven't tried putting the hardtop back on, but it doesn't appear that there with be an issue.

Jeep Cover.jpeg

Jeep TopLiftPro.jpeg

Jeep JTop.jpeg
Very nice! Can you elaborate on the Mopar cab cover? How is the material? How long does it take to put on? Does it fold up compact? Thanks in advance.

jstew182

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR Sting-Gray
I ordered one too. Holes didn’t line up well. For you?
I agree, they didn't line up great which is annoying when paying $199 and waiting a month for it but I made it work enough to get it bolted down for now but I'm not happy with that aspect. Did you send yours back?

EsTxDr

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Treated all my 2 drs. black Leather interior, to a Chemical Guys SPI_111_16 Leather Protectant - Dry-to-the-Touch Serum, rub down.

Applied, rubbed in, lovingly, with no applicator. Hand applied with gloved / nitrile gloves hands.

61ca78iExPL._SL1000_.jpg
Did this as well, love this stuff.

Kenny

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl sports, 2015 JK Unlimited, 2013 JK @ Dr
Occupation
Village Idiot
Clubs

9EA68572-3F7E-46A3-A933-4B6E8874620E.jpeg
Replaced the trail rated base with a powder coated one off eBay - removed badge in the same way you remove the “Jeep” logo

ward1design

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Black JLUR • 2009 Silver JKUX (Sold) • 2016 Corvette Z06
Vehicle Showcase
Installed the Stars and Stripes :flag:

_WRD0092.jpg

_WRD0096.jpg

Firemadz

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Battalion Chief
Finally got my inserts painted...

20180630_170150.jpg

20180630_170157.jpg
Did you do it yourself of have someone do it? What kind of paint? Looks like it should be easy enough to do myself, but am concerned about the wrong material not holding up.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Did this as well, love this stuff.
@EsTxDr

Yup, good stuff .... the chitt should be listed in the PDR.

Hope you snagged some nitrile gloves from work and applied the "Serum" with just your gloved hands. Saves a lot of product that way. I also found it is easier to navigate around plastics, etc. with the gloved hands/fingers.

Firemadz

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Battalion Chief
For those wanting cup holder inserts, these are on 4th of July sale, 15% off and free shipping sale today.

Can tell you these double foam versus thin rubber inserts hold up to the heat well. Full sun, freedom panels off, 100+ degree temps here the last few days and mine have not melted or warped. I might mention that I did not use the provided adhesive to glue mine down. I want them to be easily removed for cleaning.

Do this work on the JLU Rubicon with leather? I know that the competition has a different model for that setup, not sure why though?

Jeep Generation

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2014 JK Willys, 1999 TJ Sport, 1966 CJ5-A

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
@RogueKJ

Decent video you did.

While the Mopar grabs are nice, I tried but opted to remove and sell them on the forum parts for sale area. They just hung down too far and blocked my side to side visibility far too much.

Ok, now for a question. At the end of the video you said "the girl's can get into the Jeep easier"...

You sounded younger (late 20's) so I doubt that was your daughter in the passenger and that you have multiple daughter's that age. SO, when little Princess in the passenger seat heard you spew the words in the video... "the girl's can get into the Jeep easier" did she jump out of your JLU and tell you to go get frucked. :devil:

sidreg

First Name
Sidney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL 2018
I agree, they didn't line up great which is annoying when paying $199 and waiting a month for it but I made it work enough to get it bolted down for now but I'm not happy with that aspect. Did you send yours back?
I am trying to get a hold of them but difficult due to the holiday.

Jeep Generation

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2014 JK Willys, 1999 TJ Sport, 1966 CJ5-A
@RogueKJ

Decent video you did.

While the Mopar grabs are nice, I tried but opted to remove and sell them on the forum parts for sale area. They just hung down too far and blocked my side to side visibility far too much.

Ok, now for a question. At the end of the video you said "the girl's can get into the Jeep easier"...

You sounded younger (late 20's) so I doubt that was your daughter in the passenger and that you have multiple daughter's that age. SO, when little Princess in the passenger seat heard you spew the words in the video... "the girl's can get into the Jeep easier" did she jump out of your JLU and tell you to go get frucked. :devil:

She actual is my daughter. My 20s have come and gone. She and my Wife actually wanted the grab handles. My son has some in his JK and they liked them. My old LJ had 36" IROK tires and they had a hard time getting in. Glad you liked the video.