Both bracket kit for me please.

Dr3wDrop

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
I would be interested in the ground bracket. I think that is a great idea.
Could the grounding bracket be used with the factory AUX switches?

OP
OP
spurly

spurly

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White JLUR
I would be interested in the ground bracket. I think that is a great idea.
Could the grounding bracket be used with the factory AUX switches?
Since the factory AUX switches only supply a powered wire, the negative wire would have to be connected either to a stud or the battery terminal. This works great with the AUX wires because it keeps both positive and negative wires all in one location. Connect the red wire of your accessory to the aux wire of your choice and the black wire to the bus bar, and you're set. It keeps everything nice, clean and organized.

Terminex

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
Occupation
Fixing stupid....
would be really nice if the bracket had space to mount the winch solenoid as well.....

Sponsored

esscert

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU, 2018 Mercedes C43
I would like both wiring brackets.

Thanks,

Steve

JHTS

First Name
John & Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gecko JLU Freedom, 2020 Punk'n JL Sport S
Occupation
John - US Army Ret/DA Civilian / Holly - Boss of husband
I’d get a set. +1 for the winch solenoid

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
So I survived another trip to Moab last week. Hit a few new trails and showed some of the newbies around. Overall it was another successful trip. But now that I'm back, I'm looking into the possibility of making a few of the underhood brackets I posted about here and here.

After I posted those, I had a handful of people message me about offering the brackets up for sale which honestly hadn't crossed my mind. I made both of these brackets for myself because, as far as I can tell from my research, there is nothing else like it on the market. The whole point behind the bracket was to keep things neat and tiddy under the hood, which they both do nicely. So, since there was interest, I've reached out to a fabrication shop I use regularly for work and they are working on drafting me up a quote.

I'd really like to see just how much interest there really is. I want to make sure it's worth everyone's time for me to put these together. I plan on starting with just the ground bus bar bracket that mounts near the battery. It's the easiest and quickest for the fab shop and myself to make. If there is continued interested in my rock light bracket (which is a little more complex and could be adapted for other uses), I will look into it.

I'm tagging the people that I've already exchanged messages with so they can follow along.
@Rock Hopper
@drtrdr85
@Daffydnbugs
@mygreenkaw
@Goblue

If you're interested in either of the brackets, let me know below.
Would love one of the ones that goes along the battery box. Ideally a bit bigger area for mounting stuff if possible as have a Blue Sea RBS-ML contactor for my winch disconnect, and a small fuse block.

Sponsored

OP
OP
spurly

spurly

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White JLUR
I'll add everyone to the list. I think we're getting pretty close to the 20 mark. I need to message a few people and confirm if they're still interested.

OP
OP
spurly

spurly

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White JLUR
Waiting on a few people to reply to confirm what they wanted and I hope to get the order placed before the end of the week. I'll keep everyone updated.

OP
OP
spurly

spurly

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White JLUR
The brackets are ordered. I ordered a few extra ground bus bar bracket incase there's someone who wants one but wasn't included in the initial order. The shop said hopefully one week lead time. I'll start reaching out to everyone through PM's for addresses. If you requested the 'rock light' bracket I'll also be asking if you want it set up for the KC Cyclones or bare to use how you want.

Thanks everyone. Glad I'm able to help out others.
Sponsored