Uconnect app

KingBlotto

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon, Audi Q7, Chapparal 227ssx
Apologies if this has been asked and answered. I’m a brand new owner of a 2021 rubicon. My vehicle ha remote start on it. In the uconnect app documentation there’s features like location and vehicle info but my only option is remote. Did I do something wrong?

thanks!
Sponsored

Tellurian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Have you set up an account and synced the app with your VIN yet?

Tellurian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is the Jeep parked in a garage? The connection is via XM’s satellite network so the Jeep has a hard time connecting if blocked from an open sky.

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR
Apologies if this has been asked and answered. I’m a brand new owner of a 2021 rubicon. My vehicle ha remote start on it. In the uconnect app documentation there’s features like location and vehicle info but my only option is remote. Did I do something wrong?

thanks!
Hi Fred, when I open the app there are four selections available across the bottom of the screen: Info, Remote, Location and Market. Are you saying the only option that you see is Remote?

Sponsored

OP
OP

KingBlotto

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon, Audi Q7, Chapparal 227ssx
Hi Fred, when I open the app there are four selections available across the bottom of the screen: Info, Remote, Location and Market. Are you saying the only option that you see is Remote?
Correct.

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR
Obviously that's really strange Fred and I don't have any answers. If it were me though I'd uninstall the app, reinstall it and sign in again.

Later,
Johnny

oldcjguy

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Challenger Hellcat, 19 Challenger Scatpack, 20 JLUR Recon
Occupation
Software Engineer

thanks!
It takes a while (up to a week or 2) before the account is active and sync's on Jeeps end. Mine started working after 10 days I think.
Sponsored