Uconnect app issues (aka never works)

jhonn236_AZ

First Name
Jhonn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sting Gray Rubicon
Hi guys! So ever since I got my JLUR and found out about the uconnect app I've tried to show it off to my friends, and for personal use and I just cannot get it to work.

It never unlocks, or locks. It's always "pending request" and the request 9/10 times fails.

Also I've heard (because I cannot do it on my phone) that you can track your vehicle's location? well, that doesn't work either.

Anyone else experiencing this? I've tried with WIFI on/off, and my cellular reception has all 5 LTE bars, still no luck.
Sponsored

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
When I had my 2018 Jeep Compass with Uconnect 8.4 it never worked from inside my office using WiFi but kinda worked when not on WiFi, the other issue was all the server timeouts I would get, I only had the vehicle for about 5-6 months and sold it due to other mechanical issues ( must have been a Friday car ) anyway my new Wrangler does not have the Uconnect Access so no more worries for me plus I think after the first year it’s like $16 month for the service.

Daytona125

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon
Occupation
Truck driver
95 % failure rate for me. I WON'T be renewing my Uconnect subscription. Should demand some kind of refund for this joke!

jlroman2

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara (Granite)
Occupation
BCBA
Vehicle Showcase
Mine has never worked either. The only time it works is when I'm inside the Jeep. Has anyone tried calling Uconnect Guardian support? They resetted my "antenna signal" but that didn't help either.
Sponsored