Sponsored

Two 2019 JLs are beyond D1 status!

Bucks45

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon, 2010 JK Sport, 1968 Chevelle, 1981 Camaro, 2017 Cadillac, 2013 HD Street Glide
Occupation
Director of Operations
Who do you know? lol Speed mine up as well please ;)
Jeep's actually available for sale once it's delivered. I didn't want to wait. Found an 18 with the same options $2500 cheaper. All you have to do is drive to London, Ohio.
[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]

20181107_183448.jpg
Sponsored

IronScott

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara, 1992 Jeep YJ, 2002 Chevy Silverado
The wait is killing me! I ordered an Ocean Blue Sahara Unlimited on 9/21. I have been sitting at D1 since 9/26 & I am not seeing any movement on the Saharas
Same here. I ordered mine the same date as you - a Sting-Gray Sahara. Itā€™s frustrating to see others ordered in October already built and being shipped and we have crickets.

cdhd2

First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Jeep's actually available for sale once it's delivered. I didn't want to wait. Found an 18 with the same options $2500 cheaper. All you have to do is drive to London, Ohio.
[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]

20181107_183448.jpg
That's why yours got built so fast, because you don't want it anymore. I have decided I do not want mine anymore. ;) (will check JG tomorrow to see if it was built)

19JL

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLUR
So I noticed the other day with mine once it going into KZ itā€™s taking about 2-3 days for it to actually get on the train and head out. Mine is showing 10 days to get from Toledo to Utah where it gets switched to a truck. When it first went to shipped status it was saying 11/20 to be off the rail, now itā€™s saying 11/17. So Iā€™m thinking they are giving themselves 5 days for it to get loaded once itā€™s at the Toledo yard to be loaded. Iā€™ll try and post a picture of how Iā€™m seeing this. But at least itā€™s between somewhere Toledo and Idaho now.

Sponsored

jeepinoutwest

First Name
Rui
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL sport, 2017 Yamaha Super Tenere
JL sport, Ordered 9/15 , Built 11/8, awaiting transport, "awaiting ETA", customer service would not say JS or KZ even though I asked.

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
So Iā€™ve got an Ocean Blue JLUR on order and I was told by chat last night that itā€™s in ā€œIā€ status. If Iā€™m correctly interpreting the info in the chart @IronScott posted in post #96 above, then itā€™s one of only 2 Ocean Blue JLUR on this chart. Is there any way I can verify this definitively?

dugout68

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (ordered), 2018 Dodge Durango GT, 2015 Wrangler JKU
Occupation
Business Analyst
Vehicle Showcase
So Iā€™ve got an Ocean Blue JLUR on order and I was told by chat last night that itā€™s in ā€œIā€ status. If Iā€™m correctly interpreting the info in the chart @IronScott posted in post #96 above, then itā€™s one of only 2 Ocean Blue JLUR on this chart. Is there any way I can verify this definitively?
Are you utilizing the JG tracking system (his source)?
If so, then yes, you would be one of the two here in Scott's stats. If not, then you wouldn't be one of these.

Sponsored

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
If so, then yes, you would be one of the two here in Scott's stats. If not, then you wouldn't be one of these.
No, missed that train. The ones shown are only units registered through JG, not all of them? OK, that makes sense. That explains why there are way fewer Jeeps built than I thought thereā€™d be. Lol! Thanks for the clarification.

Ezun

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392
Vehicle Showcase
Updated stats. A couple new vehicles have been added to tracking the last two days. Not sure if they've opened up for more or not. Statuses are definitely moving.

upload_2018-11-9_6-15-26.png

upload_2018-11-9_6-15-39.png

upload_2018-11-9_6-15-51.png
Damn @IronScott thatā€™s awesome work. Thank you! And now we can see how things move through status with your graphs.

IronScott

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara, 1992 Jeep YJ, 2002 Chevy Silverado
No, missed that train. The ones shown are only units registered through JG, not all of them? OK, that makes sense. That explains why there are way fewer Jeeps built than I thought thereā€™d be. Lol! Thanks for the clarification.
Yep, Doug is right. I'm simply screen scraping the JG data and summarizing it. I'm intentionally not identifying anyone's specific data. If I had access like Yakpimp does, I could create some more interesting findings. I will say that the JG data is very good but it is just a representative sample of overall orders and is seemingly biased toward Rubicons due to the sheer number of Rubicon buyers who are tracking through JG. I have NO INSIDE ACCESS. I'm just gathering what I can get from the JG data and am not displaying any owner names. I take security seriously.

Damn @IronScott thatā€™s awesome work. Thank you! And now we can see how things move through status with your graphs.
Thanks for the comment and you're welcome!

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Sting gray still in the lead :)
Great job Scott!
Sponsored