First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU (totaled), 2019 JLUR
Occupation
Retrofit Offroad
Aww I’m sorry to hear you still haven’t gotten your Jeep yet! I hope you get it super soon! Please post pics once it arrives :) and yeah I’ll keep calling Jeep chat every day to see when I’m in KZ status, once it’s in KZ I’ll be calling the dealership to get the invoice so I can get moving with my financing. The guy I’m working with at Dave Smith didn’t even want to give me an estimated delivery date since he said it could be way off (kinda shitty of him not to tell me the estimated date as I know it might be way off) I don’t really have any idea as to when it’ll arrive but it’d be great to know since I’m having to drive seven hours away lol
Yeah, I keep telling myself to just be patient... checking email every 5 minutes hoping to get the news that the Jeep has been delivered isn't helping it get here any sooner. lol Really hope you don't have to wait until March for your Jeep. Surely they will have it to you by the end of February. At the rate the factory is building Jeeps you could order another Jeep today and have it before mid march!
I will be sure to post some pics once the Jeep arrives. :)
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jeeprubicongurl

Jeeprubicongurl

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited
Yeah, I keep telling myself to just be patient... checking email every 5 minutes hoping to get the news that the Jeep has been delivered isn't helping it get here any sooner. lol Really hope you don't have to wait until March for your Jeep. Surely they will have it to you by the end of February. At the rate the factory is building Jeeps you could order another Jeep today and have it before mid march!
I will be sure to post some pics once the Jeep arrives. :)
Oh I definitely know what you mean lol I call Jeep chat just about every day now even though they’re useless and rude most of the time haha. I sure hope I don’t have to wait that long either! Can’t wait to see the pics! I’ll be posting pics on here and uploading tons of content to my YouTube channel, the link is in my profile description.

noloc45

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2004 IS300
Occupation
QA Engineer/RPA Dev
Aw thank you! It’s definitely worth the wait! I’m sorry to hear about your previous Jeep but am happy you’re getting a new one! :) it’s my first Jeep ever haha I’ve wanted one for fifteen years! I’ll be turning 30 in March, happy early birthday to me hahaa! Not much longer to go :)
Ha! Same here except 31 in March. Mine is currently sitting in KZ. Hoping end of February so I can save up a little extra cash down

OP
OP
Jeeprubicongurl

Jeeprubicongurl

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited
Ha! Same here except 31 in March. Mine is currently sitting in KZ. Hoping end of February so I can save up a little extra cash down
Mine is still sitting in JS for over a week now lol hopefully it’ll move into KZ status soon! Already been waiting for ten weeks haha just want my Jeep already! Feels like the day will never come that it gets delivered!

Sponsored

noloc45

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2004 IS300
Occupation
QA Engineer/RPA Dev
Mine is still sitting in JS for over a week now lol hopefully it’ll move into KZ status soon! Already been waiting for ten weeks haha just want my Jeep already! Feels like the day will never come that it gets delivered!
I ordered 12/10 so its been 8.5 weeks.

Took forever to get to build status. Then BOOM! KZ.

Hope you get yours soon!

OP
OP
Jeeprubicongurl

Jeeprubicongurl

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited
I ordered 12/10 so its been 8.5 weeks.

Took forever to get to build status. Then BOOM! KZ.

Hope you get yours soon!
Thank you! Me too! Still in JS as of today! Praying they have an update for me on Friday!

Sucker Punch

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU (totaled), 2019 JLUR
Occupation
Retrofit Offroad
Picked it up this afternoon... why not get the kids out of school early to pick it up?! It's not every day you buy a Jeep. :) Downside is we have been having torrential rain and flood warnings all day. Made pictures difficult.

51669947_2074158896219955_774485815827890176_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent.fbna2-1.jpg

[GALLERY=]
51338514_2074158912886620_2995992443490402304_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent.fbna2-1.jpg
[/GALLERY]

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Mine just got built on 1/23, ordered on 12/1 and was in D status for 32 days and D1 status for 22 days. Currently have been sitting in JB status for 6 days, on week nine since I placed my order lol I just want my Jeep already! I ordered a 2019 fully loaded JLR in Firecracker Red.
Hey, they built it on my birthday so it is going to be a lucky Jeep I'm sure.

Sponsored

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Haha that’s awesome! :) mine was built on January 23rd
That's what I meant - they built your Jeep on my birthday. I'll be in Kellogg starting March 16 so I'll keep an eye on all of the transports that come in to Dave's each day and let you know when your's arrives. But I'm only there until April 17th so if it arrives after that I won't see it.

OP
OP
Jeeprubicongurl

Jeeprubicongurl

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited
That's what I meant - they built your Jeep on my birthday. I'll be in Kellogg starting March 16 so I'll keep an eye on all of the transports that come in to Dave's each day and let you know when your's arrives. But I'm only there until April 17th so if it arrives after that I won't see it.
Aw thank you! The finance manager Carl mentioned something about my Jeep being on the ramp on March 12th whatever that means lol praying it gets here earlier! Happy late birthday :) my birthday is end of March!

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
@Jeeprubicongurl
I've read where some Idaho bound Jeeps have sat in the rail yard in Utah while others breezed past them. Do you know where the rail drop point for Kellogg is? And yours is a Firecracker, right? If you've been to Dave's you know they have storage yards all over the place. If you haven't gotten yours by the time I get there I'll cruise the lots looking to see if it is there. But since they order like a million Jeeps and red is a popular color I probably won't be able to tell which one is yours.

OP
OP
Jeeprubicongurl

Jeeprubicongurl

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited
@Jeeprubicongurl
I've read where some Idaho bound Jeeps have sat in the rail yard in Utah while others breezed past them. Do you know where the rail drop point for Kellogg is? And yours is a Firecracker, right? If you've been to Dave's you know they have storage yards all over the place. If you haven't gotten yours by the time I get there I'll cruise the lots looking to see if it is there. But since they order like a million Jeeps and red is a popular color I probably won't be able to tell which one is yours.
I know it’s going to Spokane first, I’m in Oregon so Spokane is only a four hour drive from me lol I got a two door Firecracker Red with body color fender flares and the black hardtop! It’s fully loaded with every single option on it just about :) thanks for keeping an eye out for me if it doesn’t arrive soon! I haven’t been to Dave Smith, my dad is the one who referred me to them lol his buddy bought a truck from them.

OP
OP
Jeeprubicongurl

Jeeprubicongurl

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited
Picked it up this afternoon... why not get the kids out of school early to pick it up?! It's not every day you buy a Jeep. :) Downside is we have been having torrential rain and flood warnings all day. Made pictures difficult.

51669947_2074158896219955_774485815827890176_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent.fbna2-1.jpg

[GALLERY=]
51338514_2074158912886620_2995992443490402304_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent.fbna2-1.jpg
[/GALLERY]
Yay! :) so happy you got your Jeep! Such a sweet looking Rubicon!!!! Nice choice of pumpkin too!!!! I’m sure my pug will love my Jeep as much as your kids love yours! That’s so cool!!!
Sponsored