In D1 Status

mthomp83

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited Rubicon
Jeep chat said that my JLU Rubicon was built and has passed inspection, waiting on shipping.

The dealership, who previously had more up to date info, said it's still in G but it's still supposed to ship today.

Why don't they have the same information? This is very frustrating....
Sponsored

cram501

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS Mojito! Moab
Jeep chat said that my JLU Rubicon was built and has passed inspection, waiting on shipping.

The dealership, who previously had more up to date info, said it's still in G but it's still supposed to ship today.

Why don't they have the same information? This is very frustrating....
I had the same exact thing happen to me.

The order over a couple of days:
Day 1 - Jeep chat said I was in "G"
Day 2 - Jeep chat said I was in "KZ"
Day 3 - Jeep chat said I was in both "G" and "KZ", , Dealer said I was in "G"
Day 4 - Dealer called to say I was in "KZ"

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Aw thank you for thinking of me if you happen to me there and my Rubicon hasn’t arrived yet! I sure hope it gets here by then! Carl was saying it should be built this month and delivered next month is what he was thinking lol I can only hope and pray
Offer still stands if you get stuck in I or KZ for 50 days, I'll be in Kellogg then and then going to Oregon to see my cousin. Just send me a cashiers check for the price you negotiated with them and I'll give them the money and drive it to Oregon. :fingerscrossed: If you prefer to wait to go pick it up I can drive my 2 door Rubicon so you can see what a delivered one looks like.:)
Hope it zips right thru and gets a direct rail trip to Oregon.

OP
OP
Jeeprubicongurl

Jeeprubicongurl

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited
Offer still stands if you get stuck in I or KZ for 50 days, I'll be in Kellogg then and then going to Oregon to see my cousin. Just send me a cashiers check for the price you negotiated with them and I'll give them the money and drive it to Oregon. :fingerscrossed: If you prefer to wait to go pick it up I can drive my 2 door Rubicon so you can see what a delivered one looks like.:)
Hope it zips right thru and gets a direct rail trip to Oregon.
Thank you for the kind offer lol I don’t mind waiting! I’m totally in no hurry :) I sure hope it zips right through though too! In JE status today! Hoping it gets through I and KZ super fast! Super excited lol I can’t wait to have my baby in my driveway! So many mods waiting in the garage for her!

Exciter99

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500. Subaru Wrx. JLUR ....eventually
-jeep email support-

Thank you for contacting the Jeep Customer Assistance Center I have reviewed your Status, The vehicle is at the Gate-line for scheduled build, in this status we have a 3 week (21 day) waiting period. If the vehicle is past that date we can investigate on what may cause the delay in starting the build. Once the vehicle starts build, it can be up too 8 to 10 weeks.

You are always welcome to reply back to this email and we will respond back to you as promptly as we can. If you prefer, you can also call us directly with your questions at the Jeep Product Information Center by calling 1-877-426-5337

Sincerely,

Samantha
Jeep Customer Assistance Center

----------------
-Staff at my dealer-

It is in production and scheduled to be shipped the week of 1-28. Shoot me an email on the 28th and I will check to see if they shipped it.

I love the inconsistent messages I get on status. No idea when it's in production or not.

Sponsored

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
-jeep email support-

Thank you for contacting the Jeep Customer Assistance Center I have reviewed your Status, The vehicle is at the Gate-line for scheduled build, in this status we have a 3 week (21 day) waiting period. If the vehicle is past that date we can investigate on what may cause the delay in starting the build. Once the vehicle starts build, it can be up too 8 to 10 weeks.

You are always welcome to reply back to this email and we will respond back to you as promptly as we can. If you prefer, you can also call us directly with your questions at the Jeep Product Information Center by calling 1-877-426-5337

Sincerely,

Samantha
Jeep Customer Assistance Center

----------------
-Staff at my dealer-

It is in production and scheduled to be shipped the week of 1-28. Shoot me an email on the 28th and I will check to see if they shipped it.

I love the inconsistent messages I get on status. No idea when it's in production or not.
i think there are different systems that are used by different groups. People have reported they had their Jeep at the dealer and JC says it is in KZ status. JC doesn't have an accurate reporting system once it ships but your dealer can access Rubicon VLS and get very accurate location and date info.
I was in IT data management for 25 years and analyzed data at several large national and international corporations. I can say every one of them had a lot of bad data and multiple redundant data representing the same thing. I am surprised any company can operate with such bad data.

Sucker Punch

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU (totaled), 2019 JLUR
Occupation
Retrofit Offroad
Since it has been a little more than 21 days in D1 I spoke with Jeep chat this morning and they opened a case to check on my order. I spoke with Eileen at Jeep chat today. She is by far my favorite and most helpful that I have talked to over there. We will see if opening a case helps out or not. She is supposed to send me an email once she has more information.

Edit: Update

Received an email that I have a scheduled build date of 1/28. I hope this is right! One step closer to driving my new Jeep. :)

Last edited:

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
I'm sure the plant being shut down has caused more folks to sit in D1 longer than anticipated. I placed order on the 14th, and I'm in D1 right now.

DezertTitan

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Railroader
Vehicle Showcase
Nice, glad to see your Jeeps makin it thru the assembly line! I just spoke to JC and didn't get the same great news. Mines still in D1 status. Going on 22 days now. I"m sending an email off to Antonio @ Jim Marsh, hopefully he's got better information.

walweb

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR Mojito, 1993 YJ, 2001 Ram 2500, 2012 Ram Dually , 2014 Durango
Occupation
Retired
So on 12/06 I ordered my 19 JLUR Mojito Body color top and fenders, 3.6 V6 8 Speed, all options except Smokers Group and Steel Fenders, did not upgrade the wheels.
found out I was in D1 around 12/13, and there I sit........
Normally I'm pretty patient, but this is killing me, does anybody out there have any ideas as to why this might still be in D1, other than the plant shut down last week?
at what point do you think it warrants a call or email to FCA like others have done with varied success.
I'ts not like I expect my Jeep to be delivered already, but it would be nice to see some movement.
Also Jeep Chat is completely worthless, every time i check i get a different answer, it seems like some either don't know or don't want to give too much information.
My Dealers says that it shows D1 with delivery date of 01/28, and some on this forum say that is actually the build date,
One other question, once a Jeep begins the build process, how long does it "typically" take to build (not including shipping)?
Jeep Chat told me yesterday 4 weeks????

Sponsored

cram501

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS Mojito! Moab
One other question, once a Jeep begins the build process, how long does it "typically" take to build (not including shipping)?
I ordered on 12/19. When mine finally started production and exited D1, it took about 2-4 days for it to be built. The variance is because Jeep chat isn't the most reliable place to get status. It probably varies depending on your configuration.

walweb

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR Mojito, 1993 YJ, 2001 Ram 2500, 2012 Ram Dually , 2014 Durango
Occupation
Retired
I ordered on 12/19. When mine finally started production and exited D1, it took about 2-4 days for it to be built. The variance is because Jeep chat isn't the most reliable place to get status. It probably varies depending on your configuration.
Thanks for the information

Sucker Punch

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU (totaled), 2019 JLUR
Occupation
Retrofit Offroad
Thank you for the kind offer lol I don’t mind waiting! I’m totally in no hurry :) I sure hope it zips right through though too! In JE status today! Hoping it gets through I and KZ super fast! Super excited lol I can’t wait to have my baby in my driveway! So many mods waiting in the garage for her!
Any update on your Jeep being shipped? Mine is currently in F status! Finally. Can't wait to get it!

OP
OP
Jeeprubicongurl

Jeeprubicongurl

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited
Any update on your Jeep being shipped? Mine is currently in F status! Finally. Can't wait to get it!
Awesome! Glad yours is finally moving along! Mine has been in JB status since Thursday lol so sixth day in this status, next is inspection then shipping then finally in my driveway! I just want my Rubicon already! The struggle is worse than when I ordered my STI Limited! Only took ten weeks for that haha on week nine for the JLR

OP
OP
Jeeprubicongurl

Jeeprubicongurl

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited
So on 12/06 I ordered my 19 JLUR Mojito Body color top and fenders, 3.6 V6 8 Speed, all options except Smokers Group and Steel Fenders, did not upgrade the wheels.
found out I was in D1 around 12/13, and there I sit........
Normally I'm pretty patient, but this is killing me, does anybody out there have any ideas as to why this might still be in D1, other than the plant shut down last week?
at what point do you think it warrants a call or email to FCA like others have done with varied success.
I'ts not like I expect my Jeep to be delivered already, but it would be nice to see some movement.
Also Jeep Chat is completely worthless, every time i check i get a different answer, it seems like some either don't know or don't want to give too much information.
My Dealers says that it shows D1 with delivery date of 01/28, and some on this forum say that is actually the build date,
Mine just got built on 1/23, ordered on 12/1 and was in D status for 32 days and D1 status for 22 days. Currently have been sitting in JB status for 6 days, on week nine since I placed my order lol I just want my Jeep already! I ordered a 2019 fully loaded JLR in Firecracker Red.
Sponsored