First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU (totaled), 2019 JLUR
Occupation
Retrofit Offroad
Awesome! Glad yours is finally moving along! Mine has been in JB status since Thursday lol so sixth day in this status, next is inspection then shipping then finally in my driveway! I just want my Rubicon already! The struggle is worse than when I ordered my STI Limited! Only took ten weeks for that haha on week nine for the JLR
Bummer! Yeah, the wait has been killing me. I have been Jeepless since my JKUR was totaled in November. Our waits will be worth it though. I ordered my 2014 JKUR new. It was a great day knowing my Jeep was waiting for me at the dealer to pick up. Hope your Jeep moves along quickly. Can't wait to get mine!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jeeprubicongurl

Jeeprubicongurl

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited
Bummer! Yeah, the wait has been killing me. I have been Jeepless since my JKUR was totaled in November. Our waits will be worth it though. I ordered my 2014 JKUR new. It was a great day knowing my Jeep was waiting for me at the dealer to pick up. Hope your Jeep moves along quickly. Can't wait to get mine!
Aw thank you! It’s definitely worth the wait! I’m sorry to hear about your previous Jeep but am happy you’re getting a new one! :) it’s my first Jeep ever haha I’ve wanted one for fifteen years! I’ll be turning 30 in March, happy early birthday to me hahaa! Not much longer to go :)

Sucker Punch

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retrofit Offroad
Aw thank you! It’s definitely worth the wait! I’m sorry to hear about your previous Jeep but am happy you’re getting a new one! :) it’s my first Jeep ever haha I’ve wanted one for fifteen years! I’ll be turning 30 in March, happy early birthday to me hahaa! Not much longer to go :)
Haha! Awesome you are finally getting your first Jeep. Great Birthday present! The accident was unfortunate, but this Jeep lets me start fresh with new modifications and new memories :) . I ordered this Jeep the day after my 40th Birthday... I need to name it Midlife Crisis.

You have any mods planned for your Jeep?

OP
OP
Jeeprubicongurl

Jeeprubicongurl

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited
Haha! Awesome you are finally getting your first Jeep. Great Birthday present! The accident was unfortunate, but this Jeep lets me start fresh with new modifications and new memories :) . I ordered this Jeep the day after my 40th Birthday... I need to name it Midlife Crisis.

You have any mods planned for your Jeep?
Happy late birthday to you! :) what type of mods are you doing? I have JL Rock Sliders by Ace Engineering waiting in the garage, some Mopar grab handles and will be getting 15% window tint all around :) I’m so excited to get started on all of this stuff! I’m naming mine Rubi!

walweb

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR Mojito, 1993 YJ, 2001 Ram 2500, 2012 Ram Dually , 2014 Durango
Occupation
Retired
Mine just got built on 1/23, ordered on 12/1 and was in D status for 32 days and D1 status for 22 days. Currently have been sitting in JB status for 6 days, on week nine since I placed my order lol I just want my Jeep already! I ordered a 2019 fully loaded JLR in Firecracker Red.
Yesterday Jeep Chat told me it was in Paint, this morning they said it was was in Frame, and this evening my dealer said JB. So this thing seems to be moving along quite nicely.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jeeprubicongurl

Jeeprubicongurl

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited
Yesterday Jeep Chat told me it was in Paint, this morning they said it was was in Frame, and this evening my dealer said JB. So this thing seems to be moving along quite nicely.
Mine also moved from F (paint) G (trim) to JB all within the same day too :) I was excited to hear that as I was stuck in D and D1 forever lol about time it was moving. Tomorrow I’ll have been in JB for one week, hoping to be in inspection by Friday :) fingers crossed! Can’t wait for KZ status!

Sucker Punch

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retrofit Offroad
Happy late birthday to you! :) what type of mods are you doing? I have JL Rock Sliders by Ace Engineering waiting in the garage, some Mopar grab handles and will be getting 15% window tint all around :) I’m so excited to get started on all of this stuff! I’m naming mine Rubi!
Just got spoke with Jeep Chat and my Jeep is in KZ! :) I still don't have a build sheet or window sticker, but who cares. LOL

Sounds like you have some good mods lined up! You will love the Ace sliders. I had them on my JKU. They make a nice step and give you protection on the sides.

My mods - Haven't nailed down which lift I plan on going with. Leaning toward Metalcloak 3.5" lift, 38x12.50x17 Milestar patagonias, Ace sliders, stubby front bumper(leaning toward either Motobilt or metalcloak), winch, etc, etc..... LOL

So far I haven't ordered any mods yet. I've been tempted to order before I received the Jeep, but I really want to drive it stock for at least a few weeks before throwing the new lift, etc on it. Make sure there aren't any "bugs" in the Jeep that might require warranty work right away.

I own Retrofit Offroad and we are working on some tailgate hinge mounts for the JL. I will probably start a thread on JL products once we get the prototypes done and installed on my Jeep. The tailgate hinge mounts will allow you to mount a Hi-lift jack, rotopax, ammo can, or shovel to the factory hinges. Looking forward to building parts for the JL . :)

Hope your Jeep makes it to KZ soon!

Sucker Punch

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retrofit Offroad
I’ve been in KZ status purgatory for 40 days, can I just drive to Toledo and pick it up myself?!
Wow, that is crazy! I would be going nuts.

OP
OP
Jeeprubicongurl

Jeeprubicongurl

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited
Just got spoke with Jeep Chat and my Jeep is in KZ! :) I still don't have a build sheet or window sticker, but who cares. LOL

Sounds like you have some good mods lined up! You will love the Ace sliders. I had them on my JKU. They make a nice step and give you protection on the sides.

My mods - Haven't nailed down which lift I plan on going with. Leaning toward Metalcloak 3.5" lift, 38x12.50x17 Milestar patagonias, Ace sliders, stubby front bumper(leaning toward either Motobilt or metalcloak), winch, etc, etc..... LOL

So far I haven't ordered any mods yet. I've been tempted to order before I received the Jeep, but I really want to drive it stock for at least a few weeks before throwing the new lift, etc on it. Make sure there aren't any "bugs" in the Jeep that might require warranty work right away.

I own Retrofit Offroad and we are working on some tailgate hinge mounts for the JL. I will probably start a thread on JL products once we get the prototypes done and installed on my Jeep. The tailgate hinge mounts will allow you to mount a Hi-lift jack, rotopax, ammo can, or shovel to the factory hinges. Looking forward to building parts for the JL . :)

I’m calling them today to see where I’m at lol how long were you in inspection for? That’s super awesome! I also plan on getting 35” and some XD or blacked out fuel rims on the Rubi! I think it’ll look super good! Can’t wait to see some pictures :)

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jeeprubicongurl

Jeeprubicongurl

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited
I’ve been in KZ status purgatory for 40 days, can I just drive to Toledo and pick it up myself?!

Just got off the phone with Jeep chat and they said I’m now in JS status and should be in KZ by next Wednesday :) said they see a tentative delivery date of 2/15 as far as the last rail car goes! Hoping it’s at Dave smith motors by then! ❤

Sucker Punch

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retrofit Offroad
I’m calling them today to see where I’m at lol how long were you in inspection for? That’s super awesome! I also plan on getting 35” and some XD or blacked out fuel rims on the Rubi! I think it’ll look super good! Can’t wait to see some pictures :)
I'm not sure how long it was in inspection. The only updates I got from Jeep chat were F - paint, yesterday and then I spoke to Jeep chat this morning and they said I was KZ. I spoke to my dealer this afternoon who said "Currently I see it as sitting in Toledo awaiting the truck." :)

Yeah, it's hard to go wrong with black wheels. I've had black wheels on every Jeep I've owned since my first Jeep in 1998. I'm leaning toward the black Nitro Fuel wheels right now. 2 door Jeeps look great on 35's. Good choice

OP
OP
Jeeprubicongurl

Jeeprubicongurl

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited
I'm not sure how long it was in inspection. The only updates I got from Jeep chat were F - paint, yesterday and then I spoke to Jeep chat this morning and they said I was KZ. I spoke to my dealer this afternoon who said "Currently I see it as sitting in Toledo awaiting the truck." :)

Yeah, it's hard to go wrong with black wheels. I've had black wheels on every Jeep I've owned since my first Jeep in 1998. I'm leaning toward the black Nitro Fuel wheels right now. 2 door Jeeps look great on 35's. Good choice
Did the dealership get you an estimated delivery date yet? The guy I’ve been working with for the past few months has left the dealership, so now I’m working with a different guy. My Rubi is still in JS status, the dealership said there’s an estimated arrival date around mid to end of March lol already on week ten of waiting, so if that’s the case I’ll have been waiting 16-20 weeks or so from order date to delivery. Just ready for all the waiting to be over with haha want my Rubi home already! ❤

Sucker Punch

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retrofit Offroad
Did the dealership get you an estimated delivery date yet? The guy I’ve been working with for the past few months has left the dealership, so now I’m working with a different guy. My Rubi is still in JS status, the dealership said there’s an estimated arrival date around mid to end of March lol already on week ten of waiting, so if that’s the case I’ll have been waiting 16-20 weeks or so from order date to delivery. Just ready for all the waiting to be over with haha want my Rubi home already! ❤
Well, they sort of did... They told me my Jeep shipped out by truck on Saturday night. He said he thought it could arrive on Monday(yesterday), so I started to get excited. Yesterday came and went and no Jeep. Today has come and gone and no Jeep yet. :( The dealership told me they have no way to track it once it ships on truck. Not sure about that, but I guess I will trust he isn't lying to me. He said the last sold order they got was shipped on a Saturday and arrived on Monday. I've got my fingers crossed that it shows up at the dealership tomorrow. We will see!

I definitely have been disappointed the past couple days waiting/hoping the Jeep would arrive, but that is nothing compared to your situation. Wow, sorry to hear your Jeep is still stuck in JS! I can't believe you may have to wait until the middle of March for your Jeep. That really stinks. I hope you can get your Jeep sooner than that.

OP
OP
Jeeprubicongurl

Jeeprubicongurl

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited
Well, they sort of did... They told me my Jeep shipped out by truck on Saturday night. He said he thought it could arrive on Monday(yesterday), so I started to get excited. Yesterday came and went and no Jeep. Today has come and gone and no Jeep yet. :( The dealership told me they have no way to track it once it ships on truck. Not sure about that, but I guess I will trust he isn't lying to me. He said the last sold order they got was shipped on a Saturday and arrived on Monday. I've got my fingers crossed that it shows up at the dealership tomorrow. We will see!

I definitely have been disappointed the past couple days waiting/hoping the Jeep would arrive, but that is nothing compared to your situation. Wow, sorry to hear your Jeep is still stuck in JS! I can't believe you may have to wait until the middle of March for your Jeep. That really stinks. I hope you can get your Jeep sooner than that.
Aww I’m sorry to hear you still haven’t gotten your Jeep yet! I hope you get it super soon! Please post pics once it arrives :) and yeah I’ll keep calling Jeep chat every day to see when I’m in KZ status, once it’s in KZ I’ll be calling the dealership to get the invoice so I can get moving with my financing. The guy I’m working with at Dave Smith didn’t even want to give me an estimated delivery date since he said it could be way off (kinda shitty of him not to tell me the estimated date as I know it might be way off) I don’t really have any idea as to when it’ll arrive but it’d be great to know since I’m having to drive seven hours away lol
Sponsored