In D1 Status

jeepixel

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WBGO View, 2019 2d Wrangler Rubicon
I too am still in D1 status! Have been in D1 for 14 days today, going to check with Jeep chat this Tuesday to see if they have an update for me, if it’s not on the line by Friday I’ll be having it escalated. Orders typically take 8-12 weeks!
Just brace yourself for the ever-changing quotes from Jeep Chat. I was once told the "once it gets beyond 21 days we can look into it" response, then the next time I checked they told me I was misinformed, it doesn't get anyone's attention until after 45 days. . . sigh. I just keep telling myself it will get here. . . eventually.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jeeprubicongurl

Jeeprubicongurl

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited
Just brace yourself for the ever-changing quotes from Jeep Chat. I was once told the "once it gets beyond 21 days we can look into it" response, then the next time I checked they told me I was misinformed, it doesn't get anyone's attention until after 45 days. . . sigh. I just keep telling myself it will get here. . . eventually.
Oh okay lol I’m already in week seven of waiting so it’d just be super nice to know when I’m making the trip to another state to get my car that way I have some sort of an idea! Definitelt stupid why the people at Jeep chat constantly tell you different things!

OP
OP
Jeeprubicongurl

Jeeprubicongurl

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited
Ordered the exact same day - Wow, we almost have identical timeframe! My order - 12/1, received VIN and D status on 12/3 and hit D1 on 1/3. All this info was from Jeep Chat. I sent an email to my salesman at the dealership to see if he could get me any more information.

I ordered a Punk'n JLUR 3.6 Auto.

Definitely going to follow your progress as we have similar dates!
Still in D1 status as of today! Patiently waiting lol hopefully they get building it soon!

OP
OP
Jeeprubicongurl

Jeeprubicongurl

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited
Same here! Really hope they get built soon.
I hope so too! This Saturday marks week eight since the date I placed my order! I’d love to know what the hold up is on our orders! My Subaru STI Limited only took ten weeks from order date to delivery and it was fully loaded like the Rubicon is! I don’t see why our Jeeps aren’t even on the line yet if they have all the parts! Especially when the dealership said it has an estimated ship date of 1/23.

Sponsored

Sucker Punch

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU (totaled), 2019 JLUR
Occupation
Retrofit Offroad
Yeah, it is difficult to see people order after us and already have their Jeeps delivered. There is no rhyme or reason why some get built quick and others take forever. At least I have no clue. But to put it in perspective, there are still quite a few people that order before us that still haven't received their Jeeps.

Once the Jeep is on the production line it is probably completed within 24 hours or less. Our next notification should be a good one and we will be near the finish line... As long as it doesn't get stranded in "I" or stuck on a train somewhere.

jeepixel

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WBGO View, 2019 2d Wrangler Rubicon
In F status today! :) meaning it’s getting painted! I hope yours is also getting painted!
Woo hoo, you're Jeep is being built today! Funny and odd how the designated "shipping date" really means "build date". They do like to keep us all guessing!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jeeprubicongurl

Jeeprubicongurl

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited
Woo hoo, you're Jeep is being built today! Funny and odd how the designated "shipping date" really means "build date". They do like to keep us all guessing!
Yes they sure do! It’s in paint currently lol so happy it’s finally being built! I can’t believe it!