Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited
I’m in D-1!

I’m so impatient, this wait is going to be brutal!
I was in D1 for 33 days and D for 22 days! Still waiting after 77 days since placing my order haha been stuck in JS (final code before KZ which is shipment) for the past 17 days! Hoping the end is near here real soon!
Sponsored

SteelThrillsseeker

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Rubicon to a 2010 Sahara to a 2015 Sahara and now back to 2019 Rubicon
Occupation
Manufacturing
I was in D1 for 33 days and D for 22 days! Still waiting after 77 days since placing my order haha been stuck in JS (final code before KZ which is shipment) for the past 17 days! Hoping the end is near here real soon!

Wow. I hope when you take delivery it was well worth your wait. I just went to Jeep chat again and they said My status code is KZ.

I hope you get good news soon.

OP
OP
Jeeprubicongurl

Jeeprubicongurl

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited
Wow. I hope when you take delivery it was well worth your wait. I just went to Jeep chat again and they said My status code is KZ.

Thank you! It'll be well worth the wait! I remember when I got my custom ordered STI Limited it only took ten weeks but it was so worth the wait having it made EXACTLY how I wanted it. The Rubicon will be so worth it once it finally ships out! I'm praying it goes into KZ Status soon! :)

OP
OP
Jeeprubicongurl

Jeeprubicongurl

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited

Just got off the phone with this grouchy guy Patrick at Jeep Chat and he said I’m in KZ status!!!! About freakin time!!! Calling the dealership before I start my work day tomorrow to see if they have any additional info for me :)

Sucker Punch

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU (totaled), 2019 JLUR
Occupation
Retrofit Offroad
Just got off the phone with this grouchy guy Patrick at Jeep Chat and he said I’m in KZ status!!!! About freakin time!!! Calling the dealership before I start my work day tomorrow to see if they have any additional info for me :)
Awesome news! congrats!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jeeprubicongurl

Jeeprubicongurl

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited
Awesome news! congrats!
Thank you! :) I’m so excited! My back row weather techs just came in last night so perfect timing! I got an awesome JLWrangler windshield decal from way a life that I can’t wait to put on her and so many other mods sitting in the garage! Pics to come soon!

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
KZ or KZ S? KZ S is when the dealer should see it in Rubicon VLS I believe.

Sucker Punch

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU (totaled), 2019 JLUR
Occupation
Retrofit Offroad
Thank you! :) I’m so excited! My back row weather techs just came in last night so perfect timing! I got an awesome JLWrangler windshield decal from way a life that I can’t wait to put on her and so many other mods sitting in the garage! Pics to come soon!
Awesome! We are designing our first mod for the Jeep right now. It will be a universal tailgate bracket that you will be able to install either a rotopax mount, hi-lift jack, ammo can, universal grid, shovel, etc. Here is a picture of the rotopax mount. :)
52386875_2079182652384246_5972818677026783232_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.jpg

OP
OP
Jeeprubicongurl

Jeeprubicongurl

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited
KZ or KZ S? KZ S is when the dealer should see it in Rubicon VLS I believe.
I’m not sure which one it’s in yet, going to speak with the guy at the dealership to see if he has anymore info for me, if not that’s okay too :) I’ve been patiently waiting 78 days and counting lol what’s a few more weeks? Haha

OP
OP
Jeeprubicongurl

Jeeprubicongurl

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited
Awesome! We are designing our first mod for the Jeep right now. It will be a universal tailgate bracket that you will be able to install either a rotopax mount, hi-lift jack, ammo can, universal grid, shovel, etc. Here is a picture of the rotopax mount. :)
52386875_2079182652384246_5972818677026783232_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.jpg
Oh wow that’s super cool! :) I was thinking of putting a light bar across the windshield but I don’t think I will since I’d rarely be using it. First stop is window tint, doing 15% all around, I’ll be installing my JLRock Sliders by Ace Engineering, weather techs, decals, and my Mopar grab handles the day after I get her home. I bought a cool sticker for the back window that I want to put above the spare tire, it’s a white outline of Oregon with the Jeep grill inside of it. How are you liking the Rubicon? This will be my FIRST JEEP EVER!

Sponsored

SteelThrillsseeker

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Rubicon to a 2010 Sahara to a 2015 Sahara and now back to 2019 Rubicon
Occupation
Manufacturing
Oh wow that’s super cool! :) I was thinking of putting a light bar across the windshield but I don’t think I will since I’d rarely be using it. First stop is window tint, doing 15% all around, I’ll be installing my JLRock Sliders by Ace Engineering, weather techs, decals, and my Mopar grab handles the day after I get her home. I bought a cool sticker for the back window that I want to put above the spare tire, it’s a white outline of Oregon with the Jeep grill inside of it. How are you liking the Rubicon? This will be my FIRST JEEP EVER!

You are gonna love it. My 1st JEEP was an 05 Rubicon then I went to a 2010 Sahara and then to a 2015 Sahara. Now I’m going back to a Rubicon.

OP
OP
Jeeprubicongurl

Jeeprubicongurl

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited
You are gonna love it. My 1st JEEP was an 05 Rubicon then I went to a 2010 Sahara and then to a 2015 Sahara. Now I’m going back to a Rubicon.
I know I sure will! :) I had a 2007 Nissan 350Z and a 2018 STI Limited prior to the Rubicon, wish I would’ve bought the Rubi instead of the STI all along! I originally wanted a two door Sahara but they no longer make that trim in the two doors, so happy I went with the Rubicon!
Sponsored