First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU (totaled), 2019 JLUR
Occupation
Retrofit Offroad
Yay! :) so happy you got your Jeep! Such a sweet looking Rubicon!!!! Nice choice of pumpkin too!!!! I’m sure my pug will love my Jeep as much as your kids love yours! That’s so cool!!!
Thanks! Yeah, my girls were almost as excited about the Jeep as me. I'm sure your pug will love it.

The wait is definitely worth it!

OP
OP
Jeeprubicongurl

Jeeprubicongurl

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited
Thanks! Yeah, my girls were almost as excited about the Jeep as me. I'm sure your pug will love it.

The wait is definitely worth it!
Totally worth the wait! :) 66 days and counting lol will you be taking yours off roading?

Sucker Punch

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retrofit Offroad
Totally worth the wait! :) 66 days and counting lol will you be taking yours off roading?
Yes, definitely will be taking it on offroad adventures! The past couple years I have gone to Easter Jeep Safari in Moab, Utah. If you haven't been I would highly recommend it. There are great trails for beginners/experts and stock/modified vehicles. I am not one to criticize someone for not taking their Jeep offroad. However, I believe those Jeep owners are missing out on a lot of fun! :)

OP
OP
Jeeprubicongurl

Jeeprubicongurl

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited
Yes, definitely will be taking it on offroad adventures! The past couple years I have gone to Easter Jeep Safari in Moab, Utah. If you haven't been I would highly recommend it. There are great trails for beginners/experts and stock/modified vehicles. I am not one to criticize someone for not taking their Jeep offroad. However, I believe those Jeep owners are missing out on a lot of fun! :)
I’ve never been there before! Sounds like a lot of fun though! I plan on taking mine off road on the beach! Super excited to do that lol

Sponsored

Sucker Punch

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retrofit Offroad
I’ve never been there before! Sounds like a lot of fun though! I plan on taking mine off road on the beach! Super excited to do that lol
The beach is always fun. :) My current profile picture is my JKUR on a trail in Moab. No other place like it in the world.

SteelThrillsseeker

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Rubicon to a 2010 Sahara to a 2015 Sahara and now back to 2019 Rubicon
Occupation
Manufacturing
I’m in D-1!

I’m so impatient, this wait is going to be brutal!

SteelThrillsseeker

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Manufacturing
Picked it up this afternoon... why not get the kids out of school early to pick it up?! It's not every day you buy a Jeep. :) Downside is we have been having torrential rain and flood warnings all day. Made pictures difficult.

51669947_2074158896219955_774485815827890176_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent.fbna2-1.jpg

[GALLERY=]
51338514_2074158912886620_2995992443490402304_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent.fbna2-1.jpg
[/GALLERY]

I think it’s excellent that you got them out of school early to go pick up the Jeep. Absolutely excellent!

I may get my son out of school and do this. Him nor my wife knows it’s coming though!

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I think it’s excellent that you got them out of school early to go pick up the Jeep. Absolutely excellent!

I may get my son out of school and do this. Him nor my wife knows it’s coming though!
Does she know you ordered it? If not I can recommend a good divorce attorney.:)

Sponsored

SteelThrillsseeker

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Manufacturing
Does she know you ordered it? If not I can recommend a good divorce attorney.:)

Hahaha nah. She doesn’t know. She knows me and said the other day so are you getting a new Jeep or what? I said no, no one has one I want. She knows I ordered my last one and that I was itching for a new one. So she knows it’s odd I’m not getting one. No divorce here, she’s great and hands down the best thing that’s ever happened to me. She says it’s your money, you work hard so do whatever you want to with it. When I do surprise her and the boy she’ll say I knew it!

Sucker Punch

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retrofit Offroad

Awesome. It was pretty cool. I got a phone call from the dealership right as I was about to take the girls to school in the morning. They knew that when I got a call from the dealer it meant the Jeep had arrived. I said, shh... the dealer is calling. At that moment the girls screamed "the Jeep is here!" haha, I'm glad they could share in the excitement of getting the new Jeep. We are a Jeep family. It was a long wait, but worth it in the end.

SteelThrillsseeker

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Manufacturing
Awesome. It was pretty cool. I got a phone call from the dealership right as I was about to take the girls to school in the morning. They knew that when I got a call from the dealer it meant the Jeep had arrived. I said, shh... the dealer is calling. At that moment the girls screamed "the Jeep is here!" haha, I'm glad they could share in the excitement of getting the new Jeep. We are a Jeep family. It was a long wait, but worth it in the end.

That’s awesome!

SteelThrillsseeker

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Manufacturing
Hahaha nah. She doesn’t know. She knows me and said the other day so are you getting a new Jeep or what? I said no, no one has one I want. She knows I ordered my last one and that I was itching for a new one. So she knows it’s odd I’m not getting one. No divorce here, she’s great and hands down the best thing that’s ever happened to me. She says it’s your money, you work hard so do whatever you want to with it. When I do surprise her and the boy she’ll say I knew it!

Good news I’m in G status.

Bad news. The wife figured me out and now she knows. Bah, I tried but she knew something was up. Well, at least the boy doesn’t know it yet!

OP
OP
Jeeprubicongurl

Jeeprubicongurl

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited
I’m still sitting in JS and have been for the past 17 days! Currently on day 77 since placing my order! I just want my Jeep already! :( dealership mentioned a possible date of delivery at the end of March which will put me at 18 weeks since placing my order. Subaru was so much quicker with my fully loaded 2018 STI Limited :(
Sponsored