Threads
Reaction score
Website
meltmedia.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Founder/BizDev
Congrats! My envy is growing daily. But I'm excited for my buddy to bring his to work so I can get a little fix every day until mine arrives.

My Mojito+TRMS was ordered Apr 16...'D1" assigned May 16...sort of confusing build/finished date of 16 June. Jeep told my dealer...finished date of 16 June. But I don't believe it...too fast for Toledo!
Sponsored

Kadonny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Manual Trans Front Spacers, 2010 JKU Wrangler Sport
My ocean blue JLUR was ordered the 14th. Fully loaded with TRMS. Was just told that the build will be started the week of the 18th. Ours will probably go through together.
Well yesterday I went D1 status with an expected ship date of 6/16. I find it hard to believe it will be shipped this weekend when it just went D1 yesterday. Anyway, at least I'm moving, that's a plus.

I also have an Ocean Blue JLUR on order 5/21. I have an expected ship date of 6/15. Perhaps they have a run of BLUE's to get out that week.
Here's to positive thoughts!
Our ship dates are shockingly close, even though you ordered a week later. So do they actually build colors in runs together?

Last edited:

Dnatal13

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU Granite
Congrats! My envy is growing daily. But I'm excited for my buddy to bring his to work so I can get a little fix every day until mine arrives.
2018 JLU Sahara White soft top
Ordered 4/24
ETA to Dealer 6/20 - 6/24
Getting closer............

UNC Rubicon

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I'm stuck in JB and they can't provide me with an estimated ship date. How in the world are y'all getting estimated ship dates while in D1? Haha

BluRubicon

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon Ocean Blue ord’d 5/21, Enclave, Harley Ultra Glide
Vehicle Showcase
Well yesterday I went D1 status with an expected ship date of 6/16. I find it hard to believe it will be shipped this weekend when it just went D1 yesterday. Anyway, at least I'm moving, that's a plus.

Our ship dates are shockingly close, even though you ordered a week later. So do they actually build colors in runs together?
Hopefully a wave of Blue comes out of Toledo in the next week!?!?

Sponsored

old8tora

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Sport
I'm stuck in JB and they can't provide me with an estimated ship date. How in the world are y'all getting estimated ship dates while in D1? Haha
Be happy you are not shipped to storage , JS , and then the end .

Bleep

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2015 FIESTA!

Did yours get built yet? Mine was moved back to scheduling weeks ago, now i have an estimated start date for this week...

Kadonny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Did yours get built yet? Mine was moved back to scheduling weeks ago, now i have an estimated start date for this week...
I was. Now sitting in a storage lot awaiting shipping.

Kadonny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats! Hopefully you get it soon!

Hopefully mine actually starts this week...
Got this update today, I'm in transit:
Truck Pick-Up / Yard Exit 07/09/18 08:34:00 AM TOLEDO - NITRO CREEK VDC (on truck to dealer)
thumbsup.gif

Good luck on your build, hope it's soon.
Sponsored