Tracking From Canada

JeepHead

First Name
Amarinder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Surprisingly, i think recall for Manual might be the reason.
Is you Jeep Manual?
No It’s Automatic. I don’t think it’s solely because of the type of the transmission. All Canadian factory orders are extremely delayed. To add to our dismay, tracking in Canada is terrible.

Jasmeetjassal

First Name
Jeep Fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara Manual
No It’s Automatic. I don’t think it’s solely because of the type of the transmission. All Canadian factory orders are extremely delayed. To add to our dismay, tracking in Canada is terrible.
Agreed!
I hope you get it soon.
But yeah, try chatting to jeep customer service. They can help you out if you habe VON. The would provide the most updated status.

scooter540

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Hi Fellow Jeepers,
I ordered my Manual unlimited Sahara on January 29. I am located in GTA. Dealers say 2-3 months at least to get VIN , due to strikes causing delay at FCA.
Has anyone ordered around this time received VIN?
Ordered on Dec 31st and got VIN on Jan 29th. I'd still imagine there will be a substantial wait from here on out but the VIN only took about a month. Hopefully you don't need to wait 2-3 months for yours.

Jasmeetjassal

First Name
Jeep Fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara Manual
Ordered on Dec 31st and got VIN on Jan 29th. I'd still imagine there will be a substantial wait from here on out but the VIN only took about a month. Hopefully you don't need to wait 2-3 months for yours.
Thanks! Hopefully i get the VIN. But on the brighter side i found this forum looking for my VIN. And everyone seems really nice and informative.

Sponsored

4x4inthe6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimted
This is another different window sticker. Not a monroney, maybe just for the Canadian market.
http://ccdw.chryslercanada.ca/windowstickerca/getWindowStickerPdf.do?language=en&vin=

They all work with my VIN. My jeep was just unloaded in Edmonton on Tuesday. Exactly 8 weeks from when the dealer placed the order. Probably picking it up on Friday or Saturday.
Amazing! Thanks. This is the only link I've found to work with Canadian vehicles. Does anyone have one that will show the build sheet or progress of build with codes?

Cheers,

JeepHead

First Name
Amarinder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Agreed!
I hope you get it soon.
But yeah, try chatting to jeep customer service. They can help you out if you habe VON. The would provide the most updated status.
Already tried. They have no clue about the order status and told me to check with the dealer. Hope you get yours soon too bro

BlackFly

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
My window sticker has been 'found', but the build sheet is still 'unfound' - does anyone know if that means the jeep has been built or not built yet?

Thanks!

scooter540

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
My window sticker has been 'found', but the build sheet is still 'unfound' - does anyone know if that means the jeep has been built or not built yet?

Thanks!
Not built. Window sticker generally signifies D status. For Canadian orders, the build sheet usually comes in around the time that the Jeep ships from the facility in Toledo.

Sponsored

BlackFly

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Not built. Window sticker generally signifies D status. For Canadian orders, the build sheet usually comes in around the time that the Jeep ships from the facility in Toledo.
Thanks for the info! Not what I wanted to hear, but good to know. :)

Jtphoto

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Xtreme Recon Granite Crystal
Order put in Oct 13 have VIN now but unable to track build yet. Order changed to 2022. Granite Rubicon Xtreme Recon.

The_Skyo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 6 spd 4.88
This is another different window sticker. Not a monroney, maybe just for the Canadian market.
http://ccdw.chryslercanada.ca/windowstickerca/getWindowStickerPdf.do?language=en&vin=

They all work with my VIN. My jeep was just unloaded in Edmonton on Tuesday. Exactly 8 weeks from when the dealer placed the order. Probably picking it up on Friday or Saturday.
This is the only link that works to see my order!

Is it weird to have a sticker here when I just got my VIN 3 days ago? I think I'm still just in D status.

Jtphoto

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Xtreme Recon Granite Crystal
Got my window sticker using that link above.
Sponsored