vintage38

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
What’s the part number fir OEM TPMS?
I'll check to see if there is a part number, but they came of a set of 2018 Wrangler JL stock Rubicon Wheels .

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
OP
OP
Chocolate Thunder

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Do a forum search. The info you seek has been posted multiple times in the last few months.
Thanks for the search admonition. I already searched all 174 posts containing the term “TPMS” before posting the thread and came up blank on the number of the OEM Jeep part. Maybe I missed it? Lots of wheel sale threads and posts regarding programmed ability to turn them off or change parameters. If it’s here multiple times I just missed it.

Sponsored

vintage38

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Thanks for the search admonition. I already searched all 174 posts containing the term “TPMS” before posting the thread and came up blank on the number of the OEM Jeep part. Maybe I missed it? Lots of wheel sale threads and posts regarding programmed ability to turn them off or change parameters. If it’s here multiple times I just missed it.
Couldn't find a part number, but they came off a 2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon with the stock wheels
Thanks

OP
OP
Chocolate Thunder

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Check out this thread, specifically post 10. They list the part as Mopar: 68241067AB
Thank you so much!

For others who may searching, I’ll post the OEM TPMS part number here: 68241067AB. May make it easier to find for the next guy.
Sponsored