Topless Drivers

EJH220

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Rubicon Recon / 20 Aviator / 22 Bronco Sport
Had a 13 JKUS. Dual tops. Armor Doors. Spidershade. Tonneau.

When I got the 20 JLUR Recon, I ordered a Spidershade, Armor Doors and a Tonneau the next day. Ordered a Bestop Trektop Ultra shortly after.

Soft top was / will be on as soon as possible in the Spring and stays on as long as possible into Fall. Same as the Armor Doors. Usually end of March / beginning of April to the end of October beginning of November. (may take the doors off / put back on earlier / later)

The Spidershade and Sunscreen work great here in the Midwest. Usually keep an eye on the forecast for rain, but can always put the top up and run in safari mode. May get a little wet on the sides, but the cargo area and the rest stay pretty dry, only happened a couple of times all summer.
Sponsored

Jinnjue

First Name
Jinn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler jl 2 door Mojito Green
Vehicle Showcase
How many of you long time jeep drivers drive topless? I used too. I would have a bikini top at most from spring until late fall. Drive fast and don't get wet. Then I got a motorcycle. If I wanted wind in my face, I just rode it.

I like the capability of a jeep but rarely take the top off. How about you?

(Women with topless driving stories are encouraged to post!) :like:
I have a hardtop and since it’s no fun taking that off and on all the time. I leave it off for as long as I can. Funny I haven’t taken the doors off yet. 🤔 But sunscreen and a hat are usually a must for us. It’s the ONLY reason I wanted a Jeep. So having the top off as much as possible is a must for me. ✌🏽

rickinAZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon EcoDiesel (11th Jeep)
Occupation
Retired CFO. Mayo Clinic volunteer.
How many of you long time jeep drivers drive topless? I used too. I would have a bikini top at most from spring until late fall. Drive fast and don't get wet. Then I got a motorcycle. If I wanted wind in my face, I just rode it.

I like the capability of a jeep but rarely take the top off. How about you?

(Women with topless driving stories are encouraged to post!) :like:
The 1st three sentences had me thinking you were launching into a naughty story. :)
Sponsored