Throttle Controller?

MTGOAT

First Name
Butch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 GTO,14 Abarth,18 Velar,19 JLUR,22 392 XR
I use the JMS Pedalmax on my current JLUR and it works great. I was considering one for the 392 but wasn't going to order it until I had a chance to drive it first. I suspect there is a good chance it won't need one but being able to adjust the sensitivity in both directions could be helpful.
Sponsored

rickinAZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon EcoDiesel (11th Jeep)
Occupation
Retired CFO. Mayo Clinic volunteer.
They're all basically doing the exact same thing. It's not a complicated microcontroller. I don't get why people pay like $300 when a $100 thing will do the exact same thing.
Except the cheap one seems to be throwing codes on the OP's Jeep.

On another subject: I don't believe that a throttle controller does much on a normally aspirated engine.

OP
OP
407Lou

407Lou

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Wrangler Rubicon 392, '16 Challenger Hellcat

On another subject: I don't believe that a throttle controller does much on a normally aspirated engine.
Honestly, I've lost interest after struggling with the one I bought. I never had one for my '17 JKU and felt I never needed it. Prob don't really need it for this one either. My other car and previous cars are/have been manuals so never felt the need for one.

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon

Couldn't tell you, I've only ever used one on a turbo vehicle. Lots of reviews with them on NA vehicles though.
Sponsored