Sponsored

The KZ wait

18RubiJLU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C7 Z06, JLUR
The day after picking up my Jeep I actually tried to connect with JeepChat to see what the status of my order was. I was put into the waiting queue and after 45 min I lost interest and X'ed out. I wouldnt be surprised if they told me that my Jeep had not been shipped yet. The Jeep Inventory website listed it as "In Transit" while in reality it was parked in my garage at home.
Wow! You moved pretty quick from KZ to Delivered.
Sponsored

RubiconRider

First Name
Deen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2016 Rubicon

Claptovaughn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2-Door 6-Speed
It seems that the July/August orders are much faster.
I ordered July 2, and after having it sit in inspection for over a month, it got issued a new Vin (with a new August order date to go with it) now has an estimated build date of mid October.

So not all July/August are fast, unfortunately. I'll be lucky to get by Thanksgiving at this point. Ridiculous.

shacdaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Sting-Gray
I ordered July 2, and after having it sit in inspection for over a month, it got issued a new Vin (with a new August order date to go with it) now has an estimated build date of mid October.

So not all July/August are fast, unfortunately. I'll be lucky to get by Thanksgiving at this point. Ridiculous.
Yeah that's mind-boggling given my--currently--fast timeline. I'd be livid.

Sponsored

Bandana

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR

Wow, barring any material shortages you'd think they'd put your new order to the front of the line after failing inspection. Good luck man!

Last edited:

Bandana

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR
Where did you order in SoCal? I order up here in Ventura County and all the dealers around here are pretty unhelpful from knowledge about the vehicle to contact about progress or lack thereof. My dealer didn't even know I was KZ status until I told him. Not one peep from them during this entire ordering and waiting ordeal.
Ordered at West Valley in Canoga Park. Everyone there has been super nice and helpful, but not the sharpest when updating order status

RubiconRider

First Name
Deen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2016 Rubicon

Sponsored

Columbus104

First Name
Kurtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Moab (white)
I guess I join the great waiting game also
Ordered 8/27
D1 8/29
KZ 9/6
Waiting for the past week. But FCA has been kind enough to move my Jeep to a new lot several times, so I guess I at least get to see that it's still there... :headbang:

Columbus104

First Name
Kurtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Moab (white)
Ordered 8/27
D1 8/29
KZ 9/6
Waiting for the past week. But FCA has been kind enough to move my Jeep to a new lot several times, so I guess I at least get to see that it's still there... :headbang:
Ok this is funny. I posted the previous complaint at 8:40am. THREE MINUTES later, this happens. Maybe someone in Toledo is monitoring this thread? :clap:

IMG_3364.PNG

eugene

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR Ocean Blue
Ordered 8/27
D1 8/29
KZ 9/6
If it makes you feel better I ordered before you and am still in D1 (16 days)

shacdaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Sting-Gray
If it makes you feel better I ordered before you and am still in D1 (16 days)
Shoulda ordered 4 days earlier ;)
Sponsored