Order Status: KZ S

drock317

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS - Ocean Blue
Received my latest update from the Jeep hotline today and it shows on 6/23 I went into KZ status. Then on 6/25 it went into a KZ S status. I can't find anything about a "S" status on the forums or the Jeep Fan page with the order codes. The lady on the hotline hasn't seen that letter either and could find what it meant. On 6/27 cryptostickers found my window sticker.

This is slated to be on a truck from Toledo into a dealership in Indiana. Just curious if anyone else has seen or heard of this KZ S status.
Sponsored

Ricky9227

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Received my latest update from the Jeep hotline today and it shows on 6/23 I went into KZ status. Then on 6/25 it went into a KZ S status. I can't find anything about a "S" status on the forums or the Jeep Fan page with the order codes. The lady on the hotline hasn't seen that letter either and could find what it meant. On 6/27 cryptostickers found my window sticker.

This is slated to be on a truck from Toledo into a dealership in Indiana. Just curious if anyone else has seen or heard of this KZ S status.

I’m in KZ S status too. I ordered a JLUR 4 DR painted hardtop and fenders, loaded on 5/31. Got my window sticker today. I checked with Jeep Chat and they told me they are “prepping the Wrangler to leave the factory now, that would be KZ S status.” I searched as well and I haven’t been able to find anything on KZ S either.

Respo

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Not sure what KZ S is, although I’m in KZ as well, one jeep chat agent said it’s been shipped, and the other said KZ with no record of shipment. However I haven’t received a build sheet or window sticker from crypto? Is that common?

Musicnjeepz

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKURR
Mines in kzs, gate out.......m guessing kzs means it’s built, and in storage waiting to be transported to the dealer.

OP
OP
drock317

drock317

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS - Ocean Blue
Mines in kzs, gate out.......m guessing kzs means it’s built, and in storage waiting to be transported to the dealer.
While the search on here didn't really find much about KZ S I was digging through other threads and found a bunch of ppl talking about that status.

I think the consensus is what you just stated. In storage waiting to get on a delivery truck/rail

Sponsored

Aclud4

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
I’m not convinced KZS is storage. I hit KZ on 6-Jul, on 9-Jul was told it’s KZS and on the way. It arrived at the dealership today 11-Jul, but I can’t get down there til Saturday. Hopefully this gives hope to someone else out there wondering what KZS means...

OP
OP
drock317

drock317

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS - Ocean Blue
Lucky. Mine still hasn't been updated since 6/25 and my escalation through the jeep hotline was a canned scripted response with no help at all. I wish they could investigate it. Maybe @JeepCares can help with my case. My early lease quote went up $200 and I had to make another car payment so a wasted $600+ cause it's just sitting somewhere. :angry::mad:

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I’m not convinced KZS is storage. I hit KZ on 6-Jul, on 9-Jul was told it’s KZS and on the way. It arrived at the dealership today 11-Jul, but I can’t get down there til Saturday. Hopefully this gives hope to someone else out there wondering what KZS means...
Ye I think its actually a "transit" status. If you look at the codes here, KZS would be further down on the transit shipping list of codes: https://www.jeepfan.com/tech/chrysler-jeep-vehicle-order-codes/

Also, JS means "shipped to storage". Definitely let us know what "KZS" means.

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I received confirmation, from Milous (member of Jeepgarage that manages our tracking), what KZS means:
"I show "KZS - second move To rail station". Although sometimes FCA will alter their codes a bit..."

So CONGRATZZZZ :)

@Aclud4 @drock317 @Respo @Ricky9227

Sponsored

Aclud4

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
I received confirmation, from Milous (member of Jeepgarage that manages our tracking), what KZS means:
"I show "KZS - second move To rail station". Although sometimes FCA will alter their codes a bit..."

So CONGRATZZZZ :)

@Aclud4 @drock317 @Respo @Ricky9227
Thanks @TaiMc! Definitely not rail for mine, Koons is all truck deliveries. I’d guess they also use it for truck shipments. Picked it up yesterday, drove about two miles, parked it at the dealer and took the train into DC for the night. Definitely worth the travel to work with Craig at Koons, I’ve never had had a nice car buying experience. No pushy finance folks, no one tried to sell me anything, I didn’t feel like I had to triple check the numbers for the first time. Definitely a great experience.

Swadehead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Rubicon Hard Rock, 2019 Rubicon, 2023 392
Was in JB status yesterday and moved to KZS today. Will let you know when I actually get my Jeep.
Sponsored