First Name
AC Abegian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Wrangler diesel Sahara Altitude , 94 MKIV
Occupation
Autobody , singer-songwriter
Hi everyone. I know this has been covered many time. My question is. On my 22 diesel I installed the JKS track bar and the Synergy sector shaft brace
ESC light came on. Adjusted the steering arm bar to center the steering. Wheel itself. From the forums info I found. I drove it over 10 miles on the streets. 20-45mph. Light is still on. Any ideas before I start scanning it ? It drivers straight. And the brace made a very noticeable difference. The steering has a good response in coronation with the wheels now. Thanks and hope all you are healthy and safe !!
Sponsored

grimmjeeper

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grimmjeeper.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler, 1987 Comanche, 1997 F250
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
enginerd
Shut it off overnight. Drive it in the morning for a while.

Some codes take a little bit longer to clear.

OP
OP
AC77

AC77

First Name
AC Abegian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Shut it off overnight. Drive it in the morning for a while.

Some codes take a little bit longer to clear.
That’s what I thought after i posted this lol. Thanx

Terpsmandan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Diesel, 2022 JLUR Diesel
Hi everyone. I know this has been covered many time. My question is. On my 22 diesel I installed the JKS track bar and the Synergy sector shaft brace
ESC light came on. Adjusted the steering arm bar to center the steering. Wheel itself. From the forums info I found. I drove it over 10 miles on the streets. 20-45mph. Light is still on. Any ideas before I start scanning it ? It drivers straight. And the brace made a very noticeable difference. The steering has a good response in coronation with the wheels now. Thanks and hope all you are healthy and safe !!
The Synergy brace made a noticeable difference? I was considering it after watching Eddie at Waya life put one one but since they switched to steel from aluminum for the steering box, he didn't think that it was necessary on newer JL's

OP
OP
AC77

AC77

First Name
AC Abegian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation

Sponsored

OP
OP
AC77

AC77

First Name
AC Abegian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
OP
OP
AC77

AC77

First Name
AC Abegian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
The Synergy brace made a noticeable difference? I was considering it after watching Eddie at Waya life put one one but since they switched to steel from aluminum for the steering box, he didn't think that it was necessary on newer JL's
It did for my setup. I have 33’s on 20’s
With teraflex leveling kit. 2” front 1.5” rear. And right after the install took it for a drive. Just pulling out of my driveway and spinning around on the street the steering input is more direct if that’s the correct description before was to make a lane change for example you had to nudge the steering wheel a little more than let’s say a car or a truck and it responds based on the input of the steering wheel. Now it responds right away and there is less body roll less of a steering sway. Also installed the JKS q track bar. I will fine tune the track bar and then May do an alignment. But overall. It feels great after the install for me
Sponsored