The dreaded JB freeze

JLU_Pilot

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2018 JLUR - (Lady) ; 2013 Chevy Traverse
What up JB peeps! 19 days in JB so far. Did some data crunching tonight... feel a little better about still being stuck in JB purgatory analyzing some numbers.... I'm one of the lucky ones with the nebulous H33 hold code. Of all those that have come and gone while I've been in the H33 code category, only 2 were orders placed after mine. Not as bad as I first thought. I think I can live with that... for now.
Sponsored

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
I am in Jeep shock and awe. My dealer just texted to inform me my Jeep has arrived!! What the what?

upload_2018-3-28_11-28-16.png

No words but, woohoo!!!
WOW! That’s so awesome and beautiful! When are you picking him/her up?

Sponsored

Dhovie

First Name
Dhovie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Granite Crystal Metallic - Still nameless
WOW! That’s so awesome and beautiful! When are you picking him/her up?
Thanks Smarrtazz. My sales guy said he checks the lot every day for orders because they just kind of show up. He said the status for my order shows an estimated delivery of 4/9 in the system but, there it is, on the lot.

I will pick it up Friday, take it shopping for a steel bumper and some rock rails, then assign a gender and name! :)

desert runner

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR MetalCloak 2.5F/3.5R, LoD Bumper/Carrier.
I am in Jeep shock and awe. My dealer just texted to inform me my Jeep has arrived!! What the what?

upload_2018-3-28_11-28-16.png

No words but, woohoo!!!
Congrats! When did you order, and when did you hit KZ please?

Dhovie

First Name
Dhovie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Granite Crystal Metallic - Still nameless
Congrats! When did you order, and when did you hit KZ please?
Thanks Desert Runner.

Ordered 2/21 and hit KZ on 3/14. Never got past Offsite Marion and delivery TBD on the spreadsheet. Even my dealer didn't know it was coming.

desert runner

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR MetalCloak 2.5F/3.5R, LoD Bumper/Carrier.
Thanks Desert Runner.

Ordered 2/21 and hit KZ on 3/14. Never got past Offsite Marion and delivery TBD on the spreadsheet. Even my dealer didn't know it was coming.
Well, it's a nice Easter egg for sure, Enjoy! Meanwhile I am hoping for a similar miracle, I ordered 1/29, hit KZ 3/2.

Matthew/E36

First Name
Classified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Thousand and Eighteen Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

No words but, woohoo!!!
Looks just like mine! Were you still at "ETA TBD"? Just curious as a few have received while in that status. I'm hoping!!!

EDIT: was too anxious to finish the thread, lol!

Sponsored

Jlnew

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infinity QX56
What up JB peeps! 19 days in JB so far. Did some data crunching tonight... feel a little better about still being stuck in JB purgatory analyzing some numbers.... I'm one of the lucky ones with the nebulous H33 hold code. Of all those that have come and gone while I've been in the H33 code category, only 2 were orders placed after mine. Not as bad as I first thought. I think I can live with that... for now.
Don't be in such a rush to leave, JB is a pretty awesome place. I've grown very fond of it. I did get a little info as to why I have been here so long. Jeep Chat told me today that my Rubi is waiting on LED lights. It dosen't make a lot of sense though, because plenty of Jeeps have been built and shipped with LEDs in the 40 days I've been waiting. I just think they lost my Jeep...

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
Don't be in such a rush to leave, JB is a pretty awesome place. I've grown very fond of it. I did get a little info as to why I have been here so long. Jeep Chat told me today that my Rubi is waiting on LED lights. It dosen't make a lot of sense though, because plenty of Jeeps have been built and shipped with LEDs in the 40 days I've been waiting. I just think they lost my Jeep...
That’s a newer excuse, from what I’ve read anyway. Is this the first time you’ve asked what’s holding it up?
Sponsored