The dreaded JB freeze

Matthew/E36

First Name
Classified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Thousand and Eighteen Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Eh oh, I just moved into JB status and obviously ran here to see what stage that is. Not liking this thread!

But in JB they said "Vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment.
This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle."

What could be added other than soft top? Decals? (I ordered dual tops).
Sponsored

Rumblefish

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite JLUR; 2015 BMW R1200GS
Eh oh, I just moved into JB status and obviously ran here to see what stage that is. Not liking this thread!

But in JB they said "Vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment.
This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle."

Whelp, welcome! Your dual top is what is going to hold you up here in JB. Premium Soft Tops are back ordered. Projection from multiple sources say mid Mar before they start back up.....Good luck! Be patient, when they get the tops in, you will move through this stage. The important thing to keep in mind here is that you made it through the inspection, you don't want to get stuck in I (Built not ok'd)

blackjackpershing

First Name
Rock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Anyone stuck in JS? I have been there for 2 weeks. I imagine it is the soft top but really have no clue.

OP
OP
YFD_322

YFD_322

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GC, 2019 GC SRT

It goes to "outside vendor" for things like decals,headliner, etc But ours is stuck there because of the tops that aren't in stock, or so they say. They have to keep them somewhere while awaiting the phantom top!

Sponsored

OP
OP
YFD_322

YFD_322

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GC, 2019 GC SRT
Remember the train ride is only part of the shipping, then it has to be unloaded, stored in the yard, then the portable parking lot has to be loaded. The dealership has to have enough vehicles being delivered in order to get a truckload. I’ve had some of my cars sitting at the yard for a couple weeks before they picked it up.

Matthew/E36

First Name
Classified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Thousand and Eighteen Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
YFD_322 luckily (?) my dealer is within a couple miles from the railyard and they just drive them as part of their initial inspection.

OP
OP
YFD_322

YFD_322

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GC, 2019 GC SRT
Wow. Lucky! I would go with them if that was the case though. :like:

KCVS

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura and JLUR in KZ
All of the excitement of seeing E.... faded today with my entry to JB!
Is everyone stalling there? Lucked out and didn't go for dual tops. Everything else is in stock, I wont get stuck, and I will fly right through, right?

Sponsored

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
All of the excitement of seeing E.... faded today with my entry to JB!
Is everyone stalling there? Lucked out and didn't go for dual tops. Everything else is in stock, I wont get stuck, and I will fly right through, right?
Suuure

wahlsaint

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6MT; Macan Turbo; Li'l Cooper; Subee, CR-V
You guys, quick ... someone left the JB door open. My JLUR slipped out the back straight into the open arms of KZ today. Let's all go, I'm buyin' !!

OP
OP
YFD_322

YFD_322

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GC, 2019 GC SRT
Forget about when, my question is “why”?
Sponsored