The BEST dealer experience - ever.

Taurian

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MOAB, Harley Davidson CVO Road Glide
I've bought Dodge's, Mercedes, BMW, Aston Martin's, Fords, Jeeps, Range Rovers, etc. I picked up a 2019 MOAB this past Friday that I ordered from Anthony at Suresky CDJR in Orange County, NY. I found Anthony on these forums, and the entire experience was A+++. Gave me the right deal, the first time. I ordered the Jeep, and took delivery 4 weeks later. I had him overnight the paperwork so I could review in advance. When I arrived at the dealership, I was in and out in 45 minutes...really. One person reviewed my Jeep with me, while another checked over my Durango I was turning in, while another was changing the plates, etc. Anthony took my docs to the manager, they signed, and I was out the door. My deal was below invoice, and everyone walked away happy. This dealership did it right, the entire staff was super friendly. It was by far the BEST experience buying a car...ever. Other brands/dealers should take notice. Before you buy...call Anthony at Suresky: 845-476-4845. I've already referred him multiple deals and will 100% buy from him again.

IMG_8578.jpeg
Sponsored

Sorbs

First Name
Brian & Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Ram TRX, 20' Gladiator LE
As how it should be. The sooner dealers figure out how to sell in the 21st century, the better it will be for all the OEMs.

Nice Jeep!

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Great post to recognize truly great dealers. Like you, I have shopped and bought from all different brands and dealers over the years. Unfortunately most dealers still stand out as the typical "Stealerships" you would not wish to your worst enemy. Bait and switch, old school 4-square sales tatics, straight up deception. Somehow these cancers to the automotive business still survive and exist. Other dealers realize times are changing and they realize information is power. They realize consumers have more and more access to information today. They respect a customers time and try streamlining the buying experience with internet sales teams. It's more then the best price. They are concerned about dealer surveys and customer satisfaction. They go above and beyond to make the buying experience as easy and as transparent as possible. Very, very few dealers are truly exceptional. I have to say my experience with Tyson Motors and Jason Beltran was exceptional as well.

OP...Great looking. Perfect color choice. Enjoy!

Last edited:

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
Nice when that happens. I've owned many vehicles over the years and have had that happen a few times. The first new vehicle I ever bought was while I was in college. I told them what I wanted online. Agreed to a price nobody else would touch. Came in and was out in probably 20 minutes. Unfortunately that dealership closed a couple months later. They still have a Bentley and Cadillac dealership I believe.

Shenanigans

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubi
Good to hear. My experience sucked. I’ve had all sorts of cars as well. The Chevy pickup I purchased prior was brand new from a dealer I’ve never done business with. I still have never even been to the dealership. Did it all over the phone. They found the truck. They wrote it up. They drove it to the house with the paperwork. That’s how I like to buy cars. Done that several times.

Sponsored

brbutler

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara 6-speed, 2016 VW GTI 6-speed, 1984 Porsche 928S 5-speed
I've bought Dodge's, Mercedes, BMW, Aston Martin's, Fords, Jeeps, Range Rovers, etc. I picked up a 2019 MOAB this past Friday that I ordered from Anthony at Suresky CDJR in Orange County, NY. I found Anthony on these forums, and the entire experience was A+++. Gave me the right deal, the first time. I ordered the Jeep, and took delivery 4 weeks later. I had him overnight the paperwork so I could review in advance. When I arrived at the dealership, I was in and out in 45 minutes...really. One person reviewed my Jeep with me, while another checked over my Durango I was turning in, while another was changing the plates, etc. Anthony took my docs to the manager, they signed, and I was out the door. My deal was below invoice, and everyone walked away happy. This dealership did it right, the entire staff was super friendly. It was by far the BEST experience buying a car...ever. Other brands/dealers should take notice. Before you buy...call Anthony at Suresky: 845-476-4845. I've already referred him multiple deals and will 100% buy from him again.
Would you mind sharing your deal? I am considering placing an order, and travelling to NY would be easier than MD for me. I also have a 2017 Durango R/T to trade - did you trade yours, or was it a lease return? If a trade, how did you do compared to NADA value? Feel free to PM me. Thanks in advance.

OP
OP
Taurian

Taurian

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Good to hear. My experience sucked. I’ve had all sorts of cars as well. The Chevy pickup I purchased prior was brand new from a dealer I’ve never done business with. I still have never even been to the dealership. Did it all over the phone. They found the truck. They wrote it up. They drove it to the house with the paperwork. That’s how I like to buy cars. Done that several times.
I've done that as well, my last dealer delivered a few cars to me. But the experience couldn't compare to this one. Worth the drive for the savings and the entire process.

OP
OP
Taurian

Taurian

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Would you mind sharing your deal? I am considering placing an order, and travelling to NY would be easier than MD for me. I also have a 2017 Durango R/T to trade - did you trade yours, or was it a lease return? If a trade, how did you do compared to NADA value? Feel free to PM me. Thanks in advance.
Mine was a lease turn in. I had low miles, but still a few grand over NADA, so wasn't worth it to buy/flip. I paid about 5% under invoice. Could I have pushed 6 or 7? Yes. But I don't really care about the $800...I wanted them to feel good about the deal as well. My ordinal dealer was $600 under the invoice. That wasn't happening....
Sponsored