Farrish of Fairfax VA the best experience I ever had

VolCntry73

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2-Door Rubicon JL, 2018 Accord, 2008 Accord, 2007 CRV, 2000 Dodge Dakota
Considering most dealership interactions are less than pleasant, it is great when you have a smooth, enjoyable experience.

Saturday I called a dealership about 30 minutes from me. Dealt directly with the sales manager. I told him I was looking at a 2019 All New Ram Big Horn that they had on the lot. He asked me a few questions and offered me the truck at 30% under MSRP. I came in Monday morning and it was sitting inside prepped for me. We had a blizzard the night before. I wanted to see how it performed in the snow. Salesman took me out and had some fun with it. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.
30% under sticker for a 2019...and that was in November?? :surprised::whatsgoingon:
Sponsored

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
30% under sticker for a 2019...and that was in November?? :surprised::whatsgoingon:
Big Horn is the most discounted trim in the Ram 1500 lineup. I believe there's $10,000 in rebate alone.
The MSRP was was about 48k and they sold it for 33k and some change. I was shocked at the price, especially being that it is the new body style.

The dealership that sold me the 2019 JLUR for 6.5% under invoice wouldn't touch the price. They said it was impossible and to come back when the deal fails. I stopped by with the new truck and paperwork lol.
Sponsored