Sponsored

Test drove a Bronco Wildtrack.

SilverBackJLCA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe, 2006 Jeep LJ
Will you mention the JK to JL crowd when speaking of upgrading once their warranty is done?
ok

I have to laugh at those buying a JL based on luxury interior. I don’t want luxury in my off road vehicle that will see thousands of hours each year in the sun dust dirt and wet. I want material that can be hosed wiped and hold up. Maybe I’m the odd one going without top and doors all summer.
You are not hosing anything down in a Ford Interior, I don't care what the model is. Even without the sun, dust, dirt and wet, it won't hold up.
Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
It was a terrible launch and Ford is not done crapping on their reservation holders.

CE7B9997-728E-4016-8F0E-743454EF3BF5.jpeg

I would have had a JL last summer besides the $55k asking price on a 2dr.
Looked to get one this summer, but the 100:1 crawl is only on the 4 dr and not out yet.

Damn the lack of respect from the fan boys!
Are you not a moderator on the Bronco forum? You know full well that you and others flooded this forum with absolute stupidity for the sole sake of stirring the pot. We sent most of you packing after pointing out that your spoon isn't up to the task. Now you question why any mention of a Bronco is ill received here?

I get it. I've been over there. It's sad and pathetic and most of the people are of Facebook quality, so you come here to surround yourself by people with more class and better character. Just leave the bronco whimpering at the door.

Richtor

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST
Are you not a moderator on the Bronco forum? You know full well that you and others flooded this forum with absolute stupidity for the sole sake of stirring the pot. We sent most of you packing after pointing out that your spoon isn't up to the task. Now you question why any mention of a Bronco is ill received here?

I get it. I've been over there. It's sad and pathetic and most of the people are of Facebook quality, so you come here to surround yourself by people with more class and better character. Just leave the bronco whimpering at the door.
Class and character as shown by your post and the deleted post obviously.

I’m a former Jeep and owner and as a former Jeep owner I can tell you without a doubt it was one of the best vehicles I have owned. Hell no, I’m not a mod on any forum and the 6g forum is crap just like all the 5/6g forums they own.

It is interesting that this forum is complaining that the new Bronco is everything the JL is. To me this is very telling.
1. Out of the box oem the Bronco will go 95-100% of the places the oem JL will go.
2. Yes they look different outside.
3. Yes they look different inside.
4. They both can go doorless topless.
5. They both can be washed out.
6. I do like the cloth option on the JL, but hell $300k wake boats have the marine grade vinyl.
7. I like the 4.7 gears and 95:1 crawl in the Bronco.
8. The JL is easier to mod lift for greater travel and function on the trails based on SFA.
9. Anyone that does not see the Bronco a competitor is ignorant and naive.

Last edited:

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Class and character as shown by your post and the deleted post obviously.

I’m a former Jeep and owner and as a former Jeep owner I can tell you without a doubt it was one of the best vehicles I have owned. Hell no, I’m not a mod on any forum and the 6g forum is crap just like all the 5/6g forums they own.

It is interesting that this forum is complaining that the new Bronco is everything the JL is. To me this is very telling.
1. Out of the box oem the Bronco will go 95-100% of the places the oem JL will go.
2. Yes they look different outside.
3. Yes they look different inside.
4. They both can go doorless topless.
5. They both can be washed out.
6. I do like the cloth option on the JL, but hell $300k wake boats have the marine grade vinyl.
7. I like the 4.7 gears and 95:1 crawl in the Bronco.
8. Anyone that does not see the Bronco a competitor is ignorant and naive.
Yes, the type of class and character that refrains us JL owners from feeling the need to join a Bronco forum and talk of how great our Jeep is. And thinking there's anything to be gained from that, like being warmly welcomed to this community, is ignorant and naive.

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, the type of class and character that refrains us JL owners from feeling the need to join a Bronco forum and talk of how great our Jeep is. And thinking there's anything to be gained from that, like being warmly welcomed to this community, is ignorant and naive.
The more we acknowledge him the more he is going to spout off.

Sponsored

Richtor

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST
That’s a strange response knowing the JL is a badass vehicle that is a blast to drive.

Richtor

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST
4.88 and 100:1 crawl oem, brought to you because of said new vehicle you hate. Welcome!
Sponsored