OP

jsmn_jl

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
What direction did you end up going @jsmn_jl? If you are still deciding, here is a pic of mine with MC’s 2.5” lift with the 35’s. Btw, I’m in Ashburn.

A544D747-29E9-465C-8C2D-85BBD1E1F3B9.jpeg
I ended up going with the 2.5 Rock Krawler X-Factor no limit...so in other words nothing I started looking at! It was suppose be installed this weekend before the world turned upside down.

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I ended up going with the 2.5 Rock Krawler X-Factor no limit...so in other words nothing I started looking at! It was suppose be installed this weekend before the world turned upside down.
Excellent choice......:rock:

INCRHULK

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Website
litwphoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Program Manager, Information Technology
Clubs

What direction did you end up going @jsmn_jl? If you are still deciding, here is a pic of mine with MC’s 2.5” lift with the 35’s. Btw, I’m in Ashburn.

A544D747-29E9-465C-8C2D-85BBD1E1F3B9.jpeg
Are those fifteen52 turbomacs? I was thinking of getting the analogue rims when I replace my stock rims, but no one seems to be carrying them now. Those look sharp!

Sponsored

Big-Moe

First Name
Moe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep wrangler unlimted Rubicon Recon 2.0T
Hey, did you install the lift after all? Are you happy with your choice? I have ordered a teraflex RT2 and I'm afraid that I will regret my decision! I will be using my jlu rubicon 90% on-road and occasionally desert and moderate crawling. Any input will help!

gsxr310

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
in your opinion; RK is superior to Teraflex over-all?
I can’t speak for Teraflex as I’ve only used RK only. So far, I’ve used their adventure series mid arm. No issues. Now, I’m running their long arm setup. I’ve been happy with them! For me, I also wouldn’t hesitate w Teraflex. They make some nice quality stuff!

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
in your opinion; RK is superior to Teraflex over-all?
RK
Synergy
Metalcloak

Those 3 are the top tier from my experience.

Teraflex is mostly made in China crap. Arms are silly, they use a pinch clamp design but still need to be dropped to be adjusted - makes no sense. They tend to do things to be different and not necessarily better.

If you want a cheap and deiced spacer lift Teraflex is fine. But if you want something to seriously off road I would skip.