Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara Unlimited Sting Gray
Occupation
Saving seconds saves lives. Trauma Surgery PA.
I'm ready for a sunshade as well. Can you please include me in on the forum discount code as well?

Sponsored

Unty

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
Just picked up a 2019 JLU - looking to pickup a sunshade for it. Would love a forum code if possible!

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
I'm ready for a sunshade as well. Can you please include me in on the forum discount code as well?
@Trauma PA

For you and any other forum member reading this, that decides to buy an Alien... DO, reach out to Andrew, @AlienSunshade, via a personal message .... and ask for the forum discount. He is quick to get back to you with a discount.

This will save you about $10.00+ on the Alien Sunshade.

OP
OP
AlienSunshade

AlienSunshade

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.aliensunshade.com
@Trauma PA

For you and any other forum member reading this, that decides to buy an Alien... DO, reach out to Todd, @AlienSunshade, via a personal message .... and ask for the forum discount. He is quick to get back to you with a discount.

This will save you about $10.00+ on the Alien Sunshade.
I can go by Todd but I usually go by Andrew.:CWL::LOL:

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

NTX Black Moab

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Moab (Black on Black)
Vehicle Showcase
I get my sunshade tomorrow. Not in a position to remove the rear HT as yet. How hard is it to install just the FRONT sunshade without the rear HT off? I'll install the rear sunshade after I move in a couple of weeks when I have access to a garage and I can remove the rear HT.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I get my sunshade tomorrow. Not in a position to remove the rear HT as yet. How hard is it to install just the FRONT sunshade without the rear HT off? I'll install the rear sunshade after I move in a couple of weeks when I have access to a garage and I can remove the rear HT.
@NTX Black Moab

Not hard at all. Alien Sunshade gives you a plastic strap affair that you can use to get the front and rear bungee's in place on the front sunshade.

No need to lower the windshield to install.

Also, DO.... on the front bungee's..... keep the little metal T on the bungees, facing upward. If facing downward there will be a very slight chance the T could hit your visor and scratch/marr it.

NTX Black Moab

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Moab (Black on Black)
Vehicle Showcase
@NTX Black Moab

Not hard at all. Alien Sunshade gives you a plastic strap affair that you can use to get the front and rear bungee's in place on the front sunshade.

No need to lower the windshield to install.

Also, DO.... on the front bungee's..... keep the little metal T on the bungees, facing upward. If facing downward there will be a very slight chance the T could hit your visor and scratch/marr it.

Much appreciated. I will be tackling this after my GF gets to my place tomorrow. If it's late, I'll wait till the morning. I want as much light as possible to tackle this. Gonna be RAINING all day Saturday and if raining when I wake....guess it'll happen on Sunday. I'll post pics when done. As I stated, it'll be a few weeks before I get the rear HT off to install the rear.

OregonJeepGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS Sting Gray
Occupation
Old retired guy
Just ordered my Alien front shade. After a little hiccup in the ordering process, thanks to excellent customer service from Emerson and Andrew at Alien, got my forum discount and can’t wait to get it installed. Come on summer!!
Sponsored