Sponsored

Alien Sunshade Front Shade INSTALLATION VIDEO

AlienSunshade

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.aliensunshade.com
Following up on our full length sunshade installation video, we have finished up our JLF Front Sunshade Installation Video as well.

If you're looking at our front shade or have one but need some help with installing it, have a watch below. We hope this helps clear up any questions during installation. We really try and go step by step so nothing is left to the imagination.

Please give us your comments and let us know what you think.

And if you have any installation questions, you can always post them in this thread, DM us, reach out to us via social media or send us an email. WE'RE HERE TO HELP!

Thanks!
- Alien Sunshade

Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
@AlienSunshade

Andrew, you did a good job in regard to the video! I sure would have like to have seen it before I did my install a couple of months ago. Better late then never but again, you did a decent video.

Warpath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler 2.0T JLR 2-Door, 2020 GT500
Should make it a sticky so it doesn't disappear and will be easy to find. Save yourself a headache.

OP
OP
AlienSunshade

AlienSunshade

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.aliensunshade.com
@AlienSunshade

Andrew, you did a good job in regard to the video! I sure would have like to have seen it before I did my install a couple of months ago. Better late then never but again, you did a decent video.
Thanks for the kind words. I appreciate it!

I know it was a little late for you since you were one of our first customers :rock: but hopefully this will help with our more recent and future customers!