Sponsored

TazerJL Feature Requests

aug0211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe
After discussing very briefly with @joe@zauto in another thread, it sounds like the ZAuto team is open to feature requests from the community.

Of course, there is no guarantee that a feature is doable or will be delivered - but kudos to the TazerJL team for being open to hearing our requests!

As a first beta run, please use the following link to submit requests. Note - you can "upvote" existing requests to help the TazerJL team see the "demand" for different features. The goal is to help the TazerJL team understand which requests are most popular (without having to read through pages and pages of a thread and keep a tally sheet of each time a person requests a feature.

We'll start out with the below tool (because it's free!) and can adapt as needed. Feel free to submit new feature requests!

CLICK HERE - Feature Request/Voting for TazerJL
Sponsored

greenJLmachine

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, Toyota FJ Cruiser, BMW X3
Vehicle Showcase
After discussing very briefly with @joe@zauto in another thread, it sounds like the ZAuto team is open to feature requests from the community.

Of course, there is no guarantee that a feature is doable or will be delivered - but kudos to the TazerJL team for being open to hearing our requests!

As a first beta run, please use the following link to submit requests. Note - you can "upvote" existing requests to help the TazerJL team see the "demand" for different features. The goal is to help the TazerJL team understand which requests are most popular (without having to read through pages and pages of a thread and keep a tally sheet of each time a person requests a feature.

We'll start out with the below tool (because it's free!) and can adapt as needed. Feel free to submit new feature requests!

CLICK HERE - Feature Request/Voting for TazerJL
Great! I went in to add my suggestion from a bit back, but someone already dropped it in! Thanks for setting this up.

OP
OP
aug0211

aug0211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe
Great! I went in to add my suggestion from a bit back, but someone already dropped it in! Thanks for setting this up.
No problem - I read through all 11 pages or so in the other thread and tried to identify all of the feature requests that had not already been delivered, and then I went ahead and added them all to the tool.

Really hoping the tool takes off and the ZAuto team is able to get a clear picture of what customers are asking for (by vote count and a consolidated place to see all requests).

islandtees

First Name
gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 rubicon jl
Change the back up and cab camera icons from a pick up truck to a jeep.

Sponsored

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
Posted my suggestion

donnyb313

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon
Does anyone know if the Zauto team has looked at the suggestions or how often they roll out
the new tazer features?

OP
OP
aug0211

aug0211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe
Does anyone know if the Zauto team has looked at the suggestions or how often they roll out
the new tazer features?
Joe from ZAuto knows about them and is watching it. He and I spoke about it when we first set it up. I don’t think there’s any sort of published release schedule.

OP
OP
aug0211

aug0211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe
Is there anyway to get feedback on the viability of some of these requested features? I saw a few that I didn't think would be possible to implement, eg: remote start.
Some of them are not possible I’d say. The requests are open for anyone to type anything.

Unfortunately, I don’t know if @joe@zauto will give any feedback on the requests.

Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy

greenJLmachine

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, Toyota FJ Cruiser, BMW X3
Vehicle Showcase
Bump for traction or updates on these ideas in there.

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
Can the Tazer JL be configured so the alarm goes off when someone opens the hood? There are two switches triggered when the hood is opened.
There are no hood alarms

paulr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR
There are no hood alarms
what @jeremyjeep is asking is for the Tazer to basically create a hood alarm, there are a couple sensors that detect if the hood is opened/closed, so using those the Tazer could trigger the alarm (theoretically) if the hood is opened and in a sense create a hood alarm... not sure if its possible but its a great idea
Sponsored