Tazer Tail Light Issue

VGxHC

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLU
From January 26th to June 14th I had no issues with my Tazer. I had to take the JL in for service Friday, so naturally I unmarried and removed Tazer. After receiving the vehicle back, I installed and married the Tazer. I keep getting the notification for tail light signal out as well as hyperflash icons on the dash. I have tried unmarrying, marrying, sleep cycles, different versions of the firmware and can not get it figured out.

The LED headlights and fogs are not giving me any issues.

Any ideas?
Sponsored

PaPasJP

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Take it to the dealer as the tail light is bad. I had mine replaced at 7 months. Happens....

They covered it under warranty, ask before you get it fixed.

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
I doubt this is Tazer-related. I'd agree with @PaPasJP ... Depending on your relationship with wherever you had the service done, there's no need to mention the Tazer.

OP
OP
VGxHC

VGxHC

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLU
The tail light, turn signal and back up lights themselves all operate fine and are all aftermarket LED bulbs. The issue is the Notification Center and icons hyperflashing.

ar15rifle

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon. 2014 Audi A4. 2015 Fiat 500C. 1970 Ford F250
This happened to me alot also. There are a few threads on the Tazer subforum. Long story short, I had to reinstall the normal bulbs, turn the Tazer setting to led, then reinstall the LED bulbs. Sometimes after that I'd still get the error. I switched the taillight bulbs from left to right (thinking maybe a polarity issue?) and that worked for them. It didn't work for the backup lights, so I ordered another set (they're cheap). That new set hasn't given me any issues in about six or seven months.

OP
OP
VGxHC

VGxHC

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLU
This happened to me alot also. There are a few threads on the Tazer subforum. Long story short, I had to reinstall the normal bulbs, turn the Tazer setting to led, then reinstall the LED bulbs. Sometimes after that I'd still get the error. I switched the taillight bulbs from left to right (thinking maybe a polarity issue?) and that worked for them. It didn't work for the backup lights, so I ordered another set (they're cheap). That new set hasn't given me any issues in about six or seven months.
Thank you, I am all over this!
Sponsored