Sponsored

Tailgate Table

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
eBay actually sets the standards pretty high for their sellers, especially the ones that have eBay stores.....if you are unhappy for any reason, First contact the seller (state your issue and keep it civil)...most sellers will jump through hoops to make you happy and keep their good rating. If that does not work, file a grievance with paypal....they will open a case and instantly lock down the funds from the sellers account. It is a huge PITA for the seller and most times they will cave in and give you what you want (or a refund). If no solution is provided by the seller in a specified amount of time, Paypal will release the money back to the buyer.

Obviously, don't modify the item....that works against you. Although, I doubt that eBay or Paypal cares.

On another note: My new years resolution is to actually organize my own rig for once....

Doc

JLRD-FT%20Loaded%20Up_zpsy5sztyzk.jpg
Yeah @Springtail ebay is the best place to purchase things.
Sponsored

Last edited:

jhonn236_AZ

First Name
Jhonn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sting Gray Rubicon

zb39

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ram 5500, 2018 Durango GT AWD, 2015 malibu, GMC 3500 Dump, 70 challenger convertible, 2019 2 door rubicon, manual tranny
Thats a heck of a price!!!

Tacoman03

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLUR Recon 2022 Bronco Raptor
Vehicle Showcase
@Tacoman03
@Pjhusker

How do you guys like your Mopar Tailgate Table so far?

Any ratteling? I haven’t experienced any with mine. Super solid!
Nope!
Just took a 3000 mile road trip to the East Coast for the New Years and not a peep from the rear gate......we actually used it at a rest area to eat lunch off of.....

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Nope!
Just took a 3000 mile road trip to the East Coast for the New Years and not a peep from the rear gate......we actually used it at a rest area to eat lunch off of.....
Very cool! Glad it’s working out!

Sponsored

ttsquirrel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU
The Frontrunner table is what I decided to purchase.seems like best bang for your buck.
I really wanted cutting board for extra space and hated having holes in my table.
Literally, less than half the price of comparable models like outback adventure.. I’m hoping quality is here with this less expensive table.

Let you see when I’m done with installation.

TTS

jhonn236_AZ

First Name
Jhonn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sting Gray Rubicon
The Frontrunner table is what I decided to purchase.seems like best bang for your buck.
I really wanted cutting board for extra space and hated having holes in my table.
Literally, less than half the price of comparable models like outback adventure.. I’m hoping quality is here with this less expensive table.

Let you see when I’m done with installation.

TTS
you bought it already? Let us know how the installation goes please! I'm really liking the frontrunner and for that price seems to be the best option out there.

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75th Anniversary (2016) WK2 Trail Rated Laredo in Recon Green
Occupation
Retired Navy (2004) Now, Loafer & Fly Fisher
I've been eyeing this one as well as the Outback - they both seem to fit the bill but one is half the price as the second. I know it says it's for a JK - but there was another member on another thread (or maybe here, I don't recall) that successfully installed it on his JL.

thoughts? pros? cons?

https://www.frontrunneroutfitters.com/en/us/drop-down-tailgate-table-mk11.html
At the risk of sounding "prejudiced", due to my previous well-intentioned suggestions on the 'SpringTale' table now infamously known as "SpringGate" :cwl:, I have also noticed - today, since I am shopping for a tailgate table - that VECTOR also has nice offering, but lacks the slide-out and the latches ( for My taste ) seem to be intrusive. So far, FrontRunners is at the top of my list because of Price, Functionality, and Design ! On the "down side," I wish it were made of stainless steel - for a better Load Capacity / Sturdiness ! To me Overbuilt is better than . . . oops potential ! Don't take it personally FrontRunner; I'm a BIG Fan in Many of Your Products ! I also like the NON-obtrusive/simple closure flap style - Magnets would be more to my liking - something I could easily add later ! Steel Cables is a ++ ! ONLY real issue I have - the website does NOT indicate fitment for the JL, only the JK ? I should email them and ask ! :clap:

ps edit; In general - speaking ONLY from my wants/needs for a tailgate TABLE is that its Primary, if not only, function is as a table, not a "storage cluster" that has to be dismantled in order to USE IT as a Table - simple and direct ! Lots of other nooks and crannies / shelving to be bought & had / that serve that purpose !
As noted on VECTORS website - I really LIKE that SHELF and the CARGO NET for the JL - a bit pricy but I like.

Pjhusker

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLUR, 2019 Tahoe, 2020 JLU Sport S
@Tacoman03
@Pjhusker

How do you guys like your Mopar Tailgate Table so far?

Any ratteling? I haven’t experienced any with mine. Super solid!
No issues with rattling. I have my first aid kit connected to it and the added weight does not affect cause any rattling as well. I really m enjoying it, even though I really haven’t had an opportunity to get out on the trails.

JeepSmash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
eBay actually sets the standards pretty high for their sellers, especially the ones that have eBay stores.....if you are unhappy for any reason, First contact the seller (state your issue and keep it civil)...most sellers will jump through hoops to make you happy and keep their good rating. If that does not work, file a grievance with paypal....they will open a case and instantly lock down the funds from the sellers account. It is a huge PITA for the seller and most times they will cave in and give you what you want (or a refund). If no solution is provided by the seller in a specified amount of time, Paypal will release the money back to the buyer.

Obviously, don't modify the item....that works against you. Although, I doubt that eBay or Paypal cares.

On another note: My new years resolution is to actually organize my own rig for once....

Doc

JLRD-FT%20Loaded%20Up_zpsy5sztyzk.jpg

Yeah eBay is definitely a buyers market. I remember back in the day when sellers could screw buyers. Now eBay and PayPal almost always side with the buyer. Hell sellers aren’t even allowed to leave negative feedback anymore. Even if a buyer says no returns allowed it’s in ebays policy that you can return items so they have no choice.

Overall ebay is a great place. I actually really wanted the spring tail one. I love that design but eBay had a 20% coupon and a cheap asking price so I went mopar. Hopefully I don’t regret it. I don’t even have my damn Jeep yet lol.

Maybe I’ll upgrade someday ;)

Sponsored

drdriller

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
What’s the shipping price for springtail table to Houston?

Springtail

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1977 FJ40, (RestoMod), 2018 Camaro SS Convertible, 2020 Tesla Model Y Performance
Occupation
Co-Owner Springtail LLC
Yeah eBay is definitely a buyers market. I remember back in the day when sellers could screw buyers. Now eBay and PayPal almost always side with the buyer. Hell sellers aren’t even allowed to leave negative feedback anymore. Even if a buyer says no returns allowed it’s in ebays policy that you can return items so they have no choice.

Overall ebay is a great place. I actually really wanted the spring tail one. I love that design but eBay had a 20% coupon and a cheap asking price so I went mopar. Hopefully I don’t regret it. I don’t even have my damn Jeep yet lol.

Maybe I’ll upgrade someday ;)
All truth ^^^, I never really figured out how ebay puts out these coupons yet they don't affect the sellers. I guess that the 10% they charge for domestic purchases funds part of those deals.

What’s the shipping price for springtail table to Houston?
Click on the link in my signature....the website will give you an exact quote from UPS worldship before you have to commit to paying.

Springtail

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1977 FJ40, (RestoMod), 2018 Camaro SS Convertible, 2020 Tesla Model Y Performance
Occupation
Co-Owner Springtail LLC
Its a big well padded package....16 pounds 30 x 16 x 6 inches

Doc

ttsquirrel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU
you bought it already? Let us know how the installation goes please! I'm really liking the frontrunner and for that price seems to be the best option out there.
Just ordered it. Should get installed next weekend. I’ll get some pics up when I start.

TTS
Sponsored