Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
We have a smittybilt rope (1.5” 60k lbs) and paid around $120 for it with a bag. They have a 1” also. Add some some shackles from bubba rope or any of the other vendors and you’re in business. I would not recommend the 1.5” though, it’s way over kill for a Jeep. However, not for a dozer

Brett

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
We have a smittybilt rope (1.5” 60k lbs) and paid around $120 for it with a bag. They have a 1” also. Add some some shackles from bubba rope or any of the other vendors and you’re in business. I would not recommend the 1.5” though, it’s way over kill for a Jeep. However, not for a dozer

Brett
This particular kit has 1” rope and 2 soft shackles.

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
This particular kit has 1” rope and 2 soft shackles.
That’s what I’m getting at. If you don’t mind piecing it together you can save a bunch of money and get exactly what you want or need have money left over for fun stuff like snatch blocks

Brett

Sponsored

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase

Needalife

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 TJ, 2019 JLU Rubican
I'll second what Rustyshackelford said. If you piece it together you can get the same for cheaper. Plus have a snatch block (vital piece of equipment) and drings

#mlharford

First Name
Micah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport Unlimited 4-door, white with black hardtop
For those that do not have a winch ready bumper, you might consider a manual come- along or cable-puller. I just picked up a 2-ton manual winch for $69.00 at Home Depot. It’s not my long-term solution, but I should be able to get myself out of almost anything and not even require power. I have plenty of straps ropes tree savers shackles and such. I might actually be able to get a real powered winch by next summer. Has anyone seen any videos on recovery tips for jeeps with steel bumpers?
Sponsored