Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU 3.6L Punk'n Willys
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher
Vehicle Showcase
It's been out of stock for months.
it's worth the wait, it was out of stock when I ordered it and was told a month before it would come in and 2 weeks later it was on my doorstep. Looks like they are estimating July 13th if ordered today. I know it's a gamble but it's a gamble worth taking.

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Looks like they are estimating July 13th if ordered today.
That date keeps getting pushed back daily. Believe me, I've been checking for months. It's the reason I currently have a MORE dead pedal installed.

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Recon, Jaguar XJL
Occupation
Unemployed
I bought one at Amazon which looks just like the MORE, but costs $20, not $60. I was happy with the quality, and I doubt that the MORE version is any sturdier. I originally mounted the pedal in the middle position, but after driving for a couple of hours I didn't like it there. I removed it and changed the pedal to the position closest to the seat and reinstalled. It suited me a lot better. The first install was awful, but the second was a lot easier. I wouldn't want to install these for a living, though. At best it is a PITA.

Sponsored

Tyderian

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0 Turbo
Clubs

That date keeps getting pushed back daily. Believe me, I've been checking for months. It's the reason I currently have a MORE dead pedal installed.
I ordered mine from Quadratec May 9. Every week or so I get an email stating they are working on it. The only problem with that is that they're out of stock and have been for months. They weren't when I bought it. But it was also featured in their catalog on page 2, so I don't doubt they sold all 50 that they actually had in stock.

Not a huge deal for me, as I only have a short commute. Longer drives and trails are another story.

Gregj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon, JLU Sport, JTuRD
I bought one at Amazon which looks just like the MORE, but costs $20, not $60. I was happy with the quality, and I doubt that the MORE version is any sturdier. I originally mounted the pedal in the middle position, but after driving for a couple of hours I didn't like it there. I removed it and changed the pedal to the position closest to the seat and reinstalled. It suited me a lot better. The first install was awful, but the second was a lot easier. I wouldn't want to install these for a living, though. At best it is a PITA.
I bought on of these too and while the pedal was nearly indistinguishable from the MORE Pedal, the hardware, like most of the knock-offs, is poor quality. I pretty much had to rebuild the bracket with the threaded studs to get it to work.
Gregj

eck

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU MOAB HellaYella
FYI the quadratec dead pedal is back in stock. I just got the notification that mine is finally shipping.

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase

Tyderian

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0 Turbo
Clubs

FYI the quadratec dead pedal is back in stock. I just got the notification that mine is finally shipping.
I got the same. Not sure if that means it's back in stock, but they have definitely got some in, at least enough to ship our orders.

rdsii

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
I was able to order the quadratec dead pedal 2 days ago and it should be delivered today. I kept checking the site and to my surprise it was back in stock.
Sponsored

Reactions: eck