Sting-Gray Can Now Be Ordered!

$uicide$hift

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Got it, my dealer called me this morning. but thanks for the heads up. I was at jeep dealer after lunch confirming all my extras. I think I may have added everthing under the sun to my order. Dang MSRP came in at $57,810. Now the real wait begins, Lol
You must have went and opted for that flux capacitor! 57,810! Holy Hell! :clap:
Sponsored

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
Very excited, my dealer called me this morning. but thanks for the heads up. I was at jeep dealer after lunch confirming all my extras. I think I may have added everthing under the sun to my order. Dang MSRP came in at $57,810. Now the real wait begins, Lol
Congratulations! That is going to be a nice Jeep.

vintage38

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
You must have went and opted for that flux capacitor! 57,810! Holy Hell! :clap:
Flux capacitor! Darn it, I must of missed that option. I figuared I waited this long for the dang thing, wanted to make sure it had everthing I wanted and then some. Funny thing is when I first went on the build site a few months ago I think my MSRP was about $50k. As the weeks and wait went on I kept adding more options. I believe Jeep Knows exactly what their doing when they came out with the build configuator.

Last edited:

vintage38

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Congratulations! That is going to be a nice Jeep.
Thank you. I looking foward to getting it in, unfortunately so are my teenage kids. Might have to tell them it only comes with one key. Lol

lukejw4

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR (Sting Gray), 13 Tahoe
Yes!!! I've been patiently waiting/lurking in these forums for the Sting Gray with body color top. Excited it's here and just want to pull the trigger with a little knowledge.

I've been quoted just under $50k for a (nearly) fully loaded Rubi with body color top that MSRP's at $56,520. Is this too good to be true? It's an out of state dealership and I don't want to get fleeced, but they seem legit and were promoted previously in these forums... New to this game so would love your collective insight.

Thanks!

Sponsored

B417

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray JLU Sahara
Yes!!! I've been patiently waiting/lurking in these forums for the Sting Gray with body color top. Excited it's here and just want to pull the trigger with a little knowledge.

I've been quoted just under $50k for a (nearly) fully loaded Rubi with body color top that MSRP's at $56,520. Is this too good to be true? It's an out of state dealership and I don't want to get fleeced, but they seem legit and were promoted previously in these forums... New to this game so would love your collective insight.

Thanks!
Not unheard of...4%, 5% even up to 8% below invoice is not unheard of. I just ordered an almost fully loaded Sahara for about $45k that has an MSRP of almost $52k which is 6.25% below invoice.

Rockreid

First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Finally was able to order my Sting-Gray 2.0L Sahara w/ hard top today as well. Now the hard part begins... the waiting game. I am hoping for a mid-March delivery.

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Finally was able to order my Sting-Gray 2.0L Sahara w/ hard top today as well. Now the hard part begins... the waiting game. I am hoping for a mid-March delivery.
Congratulations. Tell you what - if your Sting-Gray Turbo is delivered in Mid-March I'll pay for it!

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link

Sponsored

BumpyTrail

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock
BODY COLOR MATCHING HARD TOP can now be ordered in STING GRAY. It is no longer restricted :)
Now I’m just waiting for the factory installed cold-air-intake and snorkel!!!

Rockreid

First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Congratulations. Tell you what - if your Sting-Gray Turbo is delivered in Mid-March I'll pay for it!
Lol... yikes mid-May is correct... in my excitement I mixed up my months. But please feel free to change your paying for it as well!

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Lol... yikes mid-May is correct... in my excitement I mixed up my months. But please feel free to change your paying for it as well!
Nope!