Sponsored

Can Jeeps be ordered without decals (Willy's, Rubicon, etc.)?

Blue Ridge

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Jeep Gladiator Willys
And if not, what's the process like for stripping them off? I'm shopping used but if the unicorn doesn't appear, I'm hoping I can remove these if I special-order. While I'm asking questions, if I'm looking for a 3 piece hard top and find the right JL with a Sunrider soft top, is there anything much to installing a 3 piece after the fact? In snowy weather are the soft tops prone to sag with snow? Just trying to figure out how hard a line I need to take in eliminating those that come with a soft top. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
And if not, what's the process like for stripping them off? I'm shopping used but if the unicorn doesn't appear, I'm hoping I can remove these if I special-order. While I'm asking questions, if I'm looking for a 3 piece hard top and find the right JL with a Sunrider soft top, is there anything much to installing a 3 piece after the fact? In snowy weather are the soft tops prone to sag with snow? Just trying to figure out how hard a line I need to take in eliminating those that come with a soft top. Thanks in advance.
Simple to remove the stickers, you can use a hair dryer to heat the area and it will peel off without trouble. I ended up using some gloss black peel-off wrap paint from Duplicolor on my Jeep letters, worked out well :)
Welcome to the club!
Jeep Wrangler JL Can Jeeps be ordered without decals (Willy's, Rubicon, etc.)? 100_4050.JPG

OP
OP
Blue Ridge

Blue Ridge

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Jeep Gladiator Willys
That looks great! Thanks for the quick reply. Hoping it's easy enough on one that's been driven for a year or two.

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
That looks great! Thanks for the quick reply. Hoping it's easy enough on one that's been driven for a year or two.
Only concern is there may be ghosting where the old sticker used to be if the Jeep wasn't garaged, or is out in direct sunlight on a regular basis. You may have to use some mild finishing compound and a light buff w/ a microfiber towel in that area depending on the Jeep color and conditions it's been subjected to.
Sponsored