Sponsored

Still in D status

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Ordered a 21 Sport S in the beginning of August and still in D status . Anyone know if the select -trac full time 4wd system ,advanced safety package or safety group could be the reason for the delay ? Thanks
Sponsored

Mike Venezia

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Escape
Ordered a 21 Sport S in the beginning of August and still in D status . Anyone know if the select -trac full time 4wd system ,advanced safety package or safety group could be the reason for the delay ? Thanks
I ordered Willy sport 2 dr with a/c, hardtop, and tow pkg on AUG 4. Even this stripped down Jeep is taking long. It’s hit or miss for sure!

Granite 392

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Can Am XMR 1000
Occupation
Retired
From what I've read it's hit and miss as to when a Jeep gets built. No rhyme or reason to it. My 392 has been in parts since July 6th so I know your pain.

grim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 392, 2020 Triumph Street Triple RS
Occupation
IT
I ordered a 21 Rubicon on 9/17 with the select-trac full time 4wd and advanced safety group and it was built on 10/14. The logic behind what gets built and what doesn’t likely is based on dozens of factors that may include paint color, options, dealer allocation, high volume dealer and how many vehicles are scheduled to be shipped to a certain area. I ordered a Charger Hellcat from a different dealer and it took 4 months to be built. Crazy.

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
I agree lot of factors weigh into it . Glad to hear you got those options ,makes me a little more hopeful .Thanks

Sponsored

RichardAK

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL
I ordered a Sport S, 2-door, 6-speed, soft top, tech package in the middle of June. It’s been in “D” status since early July.

WannFly

First Name
Priyo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4Xe - ordered, 2019 RAM 1500
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cyber security
I ordered 4Xe Rubicon on July 28th with every option out thre. it goes back and forth between D and D1. whole lot of people have ordered the same options i chose and gotten their Jeep delivered
Sponsored