Sponsored

Sport LED tail lights

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Should be the same as the smoked version that many of us have. Mine (the smoked version) have been awesome, get compliments on them often, and they look & perform great. You will want some added reverse lighting though, I have a light bar on my rear bumper to help w/ that :)
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...t-bar-on-jl-sport-plastic-bumper-cover.31728/

OP
OP
Stuckinthesand

Stuckinthesand

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S
Should be the same as the smoked version that many of us have. Mine (the smoked version) have been awesome, get compliments on them often, and they look & perform great. You will want some added reverse lighting though, I have a light bar on my rear bumper to help w/ that :)
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...t-bar-on-jl-sport-plastic-bumper-cover.31728/
Good to know. I like the smoked look but I’ll get pulled over in a heartbeat for them. Sounds like the reverse light install was pretty easy so I’ll order a light now and do it all at once. No need to open it back up after the fact.

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Good to know. I like the smoked look but I’ll get pulled over in a heartbeat for them. Sounds like the reverse light install was pretty easy so I’ll order a light now and do it all at once. No need to open it back up after the fact.
I think you'll be very happy with them, and under $100 is great. I've had mine for almost 2 years and they were about $150 when I ordered them.

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation

Sponsored

OP
OP
Stuckinthesand

Stuckinthesand

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)