Sponsored

Can I add LED tail lights to my Sport S???

Jessgut12

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Can confirm Mopar LED taillights plug and play with JLU Sport factory harness. Just installed and tested. No quick blink, no errors. I should note that neither the vendor or Mopar would confirm or deny whether these were compatible. Mopar Part numbers 55112894AH and 55112895AH
Pretty cool! Post some pics! Also was it just unplug the old one plug In the other?
Sponsored

Grindhouseknives

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Bright White JLU Sport S
Pretty cool! Post some pics! Also was it just unplug the old one plug In the other?
I’ve had my LED tail lights installed since late May and they are great!! No problems with them at all.
Yes it’s just unbolt then unplug the old ones and plug in and re-bolt in the LED ones. Nothing else. It’s about a 15 minute install tops and if you’re thinking about putting on the Mopar fuel door then do it all at once. The driver side tail light has to be out to put the door on anyways.

Sponsored

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
What are the current cost on these? Just go to a mopar site?

EDIT~found @ Quadratec for about $650 for the set.

Last edited:

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Guys were hoping to get some feedback here from those who have done this mod. Only recently after selling quite a few sets of these we had a customer state that the LED lamps caused a hyper flash situation. I am fairly certain this can be cured by flashing in the LED sales code or using the Tazer JL but my question is how many of you have performed this mod without adding the sales code and have no issues?

Thanks,
Benny

DrewHaha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Sport S
Guys were hoping to get some feedback here from those who have done this mod. Only recently after selling quite a few sets of these we had a customer state that the LED lamps caused a hyper flash situation. I am fairly certain this can be cured by flashing in the LED sales code or using the Tazer JL but my question is how many of you have performed this mod without adding the sales code and have no issues?

Thanks,
Benny
I bought the Mopar LED taillights and put them on my 18 JL Unlimited Sport S. Bought them from Quadratec (sorry!), but they were plug and play for me and I have not had any issues with them. The Mopar part numbers I received were 55112894AI and 55112895AI (even though many websites still had "AH" at the end). I've had them installed for about 2 months on my Sport S, and still no issue.

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Thank you. We have learned that our customer has an Export market vehicle and are pointing to this being the issue

We appreciate your feedback!

-Benny

Sponsored

Jas0n

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
I bought the Mopar LED taillights and put them on my 18 JL Unlimited Sport S. Bought them from Quadratec (sorry!), but they were plug and play for me and I have not had any issues with them. The Mopar part numbers I received were 55112894AI and 55112895AI (even though many websites still had "AH" at the end). I've had them installed for about 2 months on my Sport S, and still no issue.
Does the halo work?

Visible15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sahara
Thank you. We have learned that our customer has an Export market vehicle and are pointing to this being the issue

We appreciate your feedback!

-Benny
Benny,

(And sorry to drag up an old thread) What did you mean by Export market vehicle? Vehicle made in US and exported to UK or vice versa?

Currently sitting on a pair of Mopar LED tail lights to install for my lady's Jeep and curious if I'll need to flash, as I would when I go to change over her front

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Benny,

(And sorry to drag up an old thread) What did you mean by Export market vehicle? Vehicle made in US and exported to UK or vice versa?

Currently sitting on a pair of Mopar LED tail lights to install for my lady's Jeep and curious if I'll need to flash, as I would when I go to change over her front
Hi,
It refers to vehicles built specifically for export markets outside of the U.S. If you are here in the U.S you would have a U.S spec vehicle and it would not be an issue.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
-Benny

Hennyville

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport JL 2 door
Vehicle Showcase