Europe Specs Rubicon/Sahara LED tail lights on Sport JL

smtp295

First Name
SMTP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S
Hi everyone, where can I buy the Sahara/Rubicon LED tail lights Europe specs? Can anyone help?
Sponsored

Ricootje0311

First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wranger Sport S Unlimited 2019 JL
Occupation
Pilot
Interested to know this as well! In Europe the part number is the same as the US one and even here in Dubai (yes it is Euro spec) they only have the US part number... Wonder if there is a version with the Euro tail light colours (amber for turn signals not red)

Sponsored

dandanio

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Any progress? Success? Following

Grateful1

First Name
Grateful
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 1998 TJ Sport 2011 Extreme Camper
Occupation
HR Manager
None here.

Mikhail1974

First Name
Mikhail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JlUS 2018
Hello )
Try these numbers 55112896AH, 68436711AB.

Wraith

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho JLUR - AEV Build
Looking at doing this myself. I believe the part numbers are as follows. If anyone can confirm that would be great. Would it be possible with the Tazer JL to program these to function properly with the brake on the top lamp and the amber turn signal on the lower lamp?

68436710AB
68436711AB

Grateful1

First Name
Grateful
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 1998 TJ Sport 2011 Extreme Camper
Occupation
HR Manager
Looking at doing this myself. I believe the part numbers are as follows. If anyone can confirm that would be great. Would it be possible with the Tazer JL to program these to function properly with the brake on the top lamp and the amber turn signal on the lower lamp?

68436710AB
68436711AB
Your first issue would be getting the tail lamps. NoEuro Mopar website to order.

Last edited:

Sponsored

KIVO

First Name
Kid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JLR 2.0
Occupation
Practical engineer

68436710AB
68436711AB
I can confirm the 11AB (which is left), as I pulled it out a week ago - can check the right one as well, as it doesn't take much.
But keep in mind it is most likely not a one-to-one exchange... and not only because the US lightning works differently, but you might also need to change the connectors, as there is no way to change the pins from place within the connectors, and the number of wires might vary.
Those connectors can be bought - you'll have to go for Molex 33472-1306 or similar.

You are looking for the taillight left on the picture, correct?
Jeep Wrangler JL Europe Specs Rubicon/Sahara LED tail lights on Sport JL Forlight.JPG

This is the Molex connector (you might need to buy the required pins seperately):
Jeep Wrangler JL Europe Specs Rubicon/Sahara LED tail lights on Sport JL Molex.JPG

KIVO

First Name
Kid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JLR 2.0
Occupation
Practical engineer
Looking at doing this myself. I believe the part numbers are as follows. If anyone can confirm that would be great.

68436710AB
68436711AB
Just pulled the right one out - the numbers you have are hereby confirmed to be correct:
68436710AB = Right side
68436711AB = Left side

Note, these are provided of room for the blind spot sensors, visible by the little bulge on the outer sides, but don't have them.

Wraith

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just pulled the right one out - the numbers you have are hereby confirmed to be correct:
68436710AB = Right side
68436711AB = Left side

Note, these are provided of room for the blind spot sensors, visible by the little bulge on the outer sides, but don't have them.
That is correct. I was looking for the LED versions pictured on the left in your photo. I come from the VW/Audi world so I am used to the coding changes required for lighting adaptations I just do not know the pin out of the Euro spec LED tails versus the US spec. Been looking online for information without much luck. Not sure if anyone in the US has tried this swap yet.

KIVO

First Name
Kid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JLR 2.0
Occupation
Practical engineer
Might get you started - are the wiring colors similar to the US ones, or do you need help on that?
Jeep Wrangler JL Europe Specs Rubicon/Sahara LED tail lights on Sport JL EU LED (1).JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL Europe Specs Rubicon/Sahara LED tail lights on Sport JL EU LED (2).JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL Europe Specs Rubicon/Sahara LED tail lights on Sport JL EU LED (3).JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL Europe Specs Rubicon/Sahara LED tail lights on Sport JL EU LED (4).JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL Europe Specs Rubicon/Sahara LED tail lights on Sport JL EU LED (5).JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL Europe Specs Rubicon/Sahara LED tail lights on Sport JL EU LED (6).JPG

Got these at hand, as I'm on a taillight project myself ;)

Wraith

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Might get you started - are the wiring colors similar to the US ones, or do you need help on that?
Jeep Wrangler JL Europe Specs Rubicon/Sahara LED tail lights on Sport JL EU LED (6).JPG

Got these at hand, as I'm on a taillight project myself ;)
Excellent! I will pull my US spec LED tails out and compare. Thanks!
Sponsored