Spiderwebshade modification

AwCrimety

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUS
how do you put the freedom panels back on ? most all one piece shades have a cut out for that so you don't have to take it off when you put the freedom panels back on ? do you think the 2 piece will be any better ? does it get tight enough with the new style with no bungee cords ?
I dont use it with the hardtop
Sponsored

Tread4Lo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22'JLURD
That would be an ass whoop to take off every time you put your hardtop on. The windshield bungees are a hook, which you need to take the windshield down a bit.

AwCrimety

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUS
So you take it off every time you put the hardtop back on most shades don't do that
I take my hardtop off once a year. I put the shade on when I install the softop at that same time. When winter comes around I remove the softop, the shade, and install the hardtop until spring.

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Ok so think i am going to go ahead and buy the 2 piece spider web shade for the JL. Does the 2 piece come with the clear piece of tape like the 1 piece does to stop it from scratching the back of the roll bar on top ?

Sponsored

El Zilcho

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport, Rubicon axles
Strange. I had one for hardtop for a year. It fits perfect and does not flap at all. I I drive on highway 70+ on a regular basis

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Strange. I had one for hardtop for a year. It fits perfect and does not flap at all. I I drive on highway 70+ on a regular basis
[/On the JL full shade it comes with it

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Just getting tired of looking at those bungie balls in the jeep lol

El Zilcho

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just getting tired of looking at those bungie balls in the jeep lol
I actually picked spiderwebshade because it did not have the dangling balls :) The way it attaches looks much cleaner to me compared to other shades.

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
I actually picked spiderwebshade because it did not have the dangling balls :) The way it attaches looks much cleaner to me compared to other shades.
Yep I'm tired of looking at those little balls hanging also.it has nothing a five year warranty but only thing is if one of those straps break you've got to send the whole shade back. Did you get the one piece or two piece? If you got the two-piece show me what it looks like up front what the Gap is if it's any

Sponsored

El Zilcho

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine is one piece. So not sure how relevant but I have a small gap up front.

IMG_1098.jpg

IMG_1099.jpg

jeepnewbie

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' JLU Wrangler Sport S, 08' Toyota Tacoma
Occupation
GE Aviation
Vehicle Showcase
I have a one piece with the freedom panel cutout and I really like it. It’s made very well! I think it fits perfect, looks nice and have only noticed a little flapping right at the back and the freedom cutout. After the first day or two I stopped noticing any flapping. The rear seat belts are what really flap around! They make a lot of noise but Spiderwebshade has a product for those also. As for the bungees, they’re really stout and should last for many years. Also Made in the USA and comes with 5 year warranty.
Jeep Wrangler JL Spiderwebshade modification 01049F0E-CF8E-42BA-8147-6CE4A3C793D2
Jeep Wrangler JL Spiderwebshade modification 38B530E4-5001-4ECF-BE6B-3EFE1F5E16BF
Sponsored