Speedometer Needle Lighting Issue

W1ck3d

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl rubicon
They would replace the whole cluster assembly... They aren't bad to do... 15min to swap them. . Getting the part now thats a different story... I just changed one today for the exact same reason
Sponsored

BRC10

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sport
Thanks for the responses. I agree that it will bother me so I'll ask my sales person about it tomorrow. For what this thing costs, I don't want to settle.
OP... Did you ever contact the dealer, and how did they respond? I have the same issue and it bothers me.

If it's just because the gauge face is off center, then this video shows the process of taking it apart.

OP
OP
mrhumble1

mrhumble1

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon, 2-Door, Manual
OP... Did you ever contact the dealer, and how did they respond? I have the same issue and it bothers me.

If it's just because the gauge face is off center, then this video shows the process of taking it apart.
It's videos like this that convinced me to NOT have it looked at. I don't want techs taking the whole dash apart for such a small issue. I don't really notice it much anymore, and I want to save up my garage karma for more serious issues (should they arise).