speedometer difference

OP
OP

Paluss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
I now have over 6K miles on my JLUR and I still notice that the two speed displays do not match sometimes, its so random that it isn't worth my time to take it to the dealer, I really only notice it now when I'm doing highways driving using the cruise control, other times its spot-on. I'll probably wait for a TSB then address...
Sponsored

Cajun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
I now have over 6K miles on my JLUR and I still notice that the two speed displays do not match sometimes, its so random that it isn't worth my time to take it to the dealer, I really only notice it now when I'm doing highways driving using the cruise control, other times its spot-on. I'll probably wait for a TSB then address...
I wouldn't bring it either if the problem was intermittent, but mine is constant.

DewdropJLU

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL
Anyone else having the same problem? 2018 JLU

IMG_20190331_201051.jpg

noloc45

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2004 IS300
Occupation
QA Engineer/RPA Dev
And thats why people hate car dealers.
And a billion other reasons!

My dealership royally screwed up 3-5x over. I ripped them apart on their reviews and sales guy has audacity to text me and tell me I ruined his rep and that I dont understand how car business works. That he has nothing to do with service department, finance department or anything else involved thats not sales.

I told him politely if he wanted to discuss Id call him after I got off work. He declined. I wanted to tell him that as the sales guy, he IS responsible for all of those things because he IS the middle man between myself and all of those departments. If they were his responsibility to make sure they went smoothly, there would be no need for him and he would be out of a job anyway.

It would be like ordering direct from Tesla!

*sighs*...rant over lol