Soft tops/ JB being resolved.

Ajn13

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Just wanted to add to my post from yesterday. I was in JB for around 3 weeks waiting on the soft top. I just kit KZ yesterday...I moved around in the days prior and went back to body vendor. A day later my status changed and I have an eta. I’m assuming that the soft top was added and I’m waiting to actually ship out. I don’t think my status would have changed and I would have made it back to body vendor if that wasn’t the case.
Sponsored

Gegjeff

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon - 2017 Ford Raptor - 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee - 2017 Ford F150
Just wanted to add to my post from yesterday. I was in JB for around 3 weeks waiting on the soft top. I just kit KZ yesterday...I moved around in the days prior and went back to body vendor. A day later my status changed and I have an eta. I’m assuming that the soft top was added and I’m waiting to actually ship out. I don’t think my status would have changed and I would have made it back to body vendor if that wasn’t the case.
Same thing happened to me. JB for weeks (almost a month) and hit KZ on Saturday. I also have an estimated delivery date...

DaveTreharne

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Apple 
My Black rubicon 4 door says its current location is Nitro? Any idea where that is or anyone else have that? I ordered January 24th and ordered both tops so I was part of the delays. Hopefully theyve shipped mine if im seeing Nitro? lol

Matthew/E36

First Name
Classified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Thousand and Eighteen Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
My Black rubicon 4 door says its current location is Nitro? Any idea where that is or anyone else have that? I ordered January 24th and ordered both tops so I was part of the delays. Hopefully theyve shipped mine if im seeing Nitro? lol
Wait till NOS kicks in!!!

Jrbrannan

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue 2008 Highlander Hybrid (previously several CJ-7, YJ, TJ, JK)
Vehicle Showcase
I hear ya...mine has been done for 4 weeks. Jeep chat just told me "It should be done any day now"...then told me tops wont be in until April...WTF :facepalm::headbang:. Just send me my Jeep and have the top vendor ship me my top directly.
Sounds like the garbage they are telling me.

Sponsored

crazyone77

First Name
brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Guess this is why I couldn’t get a soft top rubicon....literally 1 in 150 miles on a lot

UrbanRogue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Mine was in KZS last week when I called.

What is KZS? even sales lady didnt really know. Maybe the S stands for - Stalled delivery

i can get the build sheet and the window sticker via the VIN already

UrbanRogue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
NM found something on KZs

Maybe this one should be added to the list of codes :)

KZS (waiting for shipment, but in storage)

Sftdyna0326$

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 LR4
Hopefully nobody is waiting for a tan soft top as production isn’t happening until end of June. FCA accepts orders for tan top builds and then just sends the customer a black top! Ask me how I know.

rgr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler JL
Hopefully nobody is waiting for a tan soft top as production isn’t happening until end of June. FCA accepts orders for tan top builds and then just sends the customer a black top! Ask me how I know.
I ordered my Sahara January 15th. Arrived April 15th without the black soft top. I was told last week it may not arrive until September!

Sponsored

Jrbrannan

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue 2008 Highlander Hybrid (previously several CJ-7, YJ, TJ, JK)
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered my Sahara January 15th. Arrived April 15th without the black soft top. I was told last week it may not arrive until September!
OMG! That is totally BS! So you could order the Jeep today and get it next month with dual tops but since you have no leverage Jeep is just telling us to go pound sand! @JeepCares why does Jeep not care about people who have already bought JL's?

rgr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler JL
OMG! That is totally BS! So you could order the Jeep today and get it next month with dual tops but since you have no leverage Jeep is just telling us to go pound sand! @JeepCares why does Jeep not care about people who have already bought JL's?
Exactly! I should have told the dealer to keep it until the Jeep is complete. I’m sure they would have the soft top now if I kept some leverage. I’ve had some heated conversations with the dealer. Still no top!

Jon Snow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Ordered my color matched dual top Rubi on Jan 19. delivered March 17th. Still waiting on the premium soft top, and Ive been told early june. Love the car, but 5 mos for the soft top is ridiculous. Better improve that supply chain @JeepCares.

Sftdyna0326$

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 LR4
Well mine is about to hit the dealer anytime now with a black soft top and will be swapped out as soon as FCA puts a fire under best tops butt! We ordered the dual top and atleast my wife will be able to take the top off.

Jrbrannan

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Mine just came in. Call the toll free number for Wrangler owners and have them escalate it. I picked mine up this month and a little less than 3 weeks later it was shipped to the dealer.

IMG_20501.jpg
Sponsored