Soft top window storage

szobell

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR
@JeepCares - can you give us any insight on how to order the soft top storage bag? Summer is coming - we need somewhere to store those windows!!
Sponsored

Majestic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKUR, 2019 JLUR
I can’t believe a window storage bag is so elusive.

SeekRest

First Name
Laurence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase

TPFilm1994

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sport S
I already bit on this, and just shipped it back.
Does NOT work with the JL top. At least, not the premium top.
I looked at the info and it mentions rolling the windows, so knew it wouldn’t work. I guess you could just not roll it...

Sponsored

TrendyGuy

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Sahara
Has anyone seen any type of solution that could at least be pre-ordered?

szobell

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR
@JeepCares - can you give us all any insights on how we are able to get a soft top bag? Warm weather is here. I don’t want scratched windows.

Thx
@JeepCares - can you give us any insight on how to order the soft top storage bag? Summer is coming - we need somewhere to store those windows!!
@JeepCares (nudge)

Flyguy81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Pilot
Bout 2 months ago I called Jeep Wave to get the part number for the storage bag so I’d have something to give my local parts guy. Jeep Wave has no clue and said they’d get back to me. 2 weeks later they call back and say they’re mailing one to my parts dept and I’ll pick it up and pay for it there. Fast fwd 6 weeks and the bag showed up a couple days ago. Picked it up on my way to work and the guy hands me the bag and says, “here you go...no charge”. So free window storage bag for making a phone call 2 months ago.

Bag is similar to the freedom top bag. 1 zipper to get to the inside with felt dividers to separate the windows from touching. Strap on the back to fasten to the rear seats. Here’s pics of the front and back. Zoom in to see the “directions” of how they say to load the windows.

8C17AD65-89F8-474E-9A74-C0F3773128BA.jpeg

F51FFBB4-BDD2-41FE-AF06-4293C6EFE62C.jpeg

szobell

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR
Bout 2 months ago I called Jeep Wave to get the part number for the storage bag so I’d have something to give my local parts guy. Jeep Wave has no clue and said they’d get back to me. 2 weeks later they call back and say they’re mailing one to my parts dept and I’ll pick it up and pay for it there. Fast fwd 6 weeks and the bag showed up a couple days ago. Picked it up on my way to work and the guy hands me the bag and says, “here you go...no charge”. So free window storage bag for making a phone call 2 months ago.

Bag is similar to the freedom top bag. 1 zipper to get to the inside with felt dividers to separate the windows from touching. Strap on the back to fasten to the rear seats. Here’s pics of the front and back. Zoom in to see the “directions” of how they say to load the windows.

Awesome! That is great! There wasn’t a part number on there anywhere was there??

Sponsored

thedoc29ca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Is there a way to keep/fit the windows in the bag in the cargo area with the rear seats up?

Would like to have the windows with me in the event of inclement weather.

Majestic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKUR, 2019 JLUR

Awesome!
Can you put the windows in this bag using the back of the Jeep or do you have to set it on the ground somewhere?

Flyguy81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Pilot
Awesome! That is great! There wasn’t a part number on there anywhere was there??
No paperwork with it. Just a packing slip with my name on it. I’ll have to check the bag itself to see if there’s a part somewhere on it.

Flyguy81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Pilot
Awesome!
Can you put the windows in this bag using the back of the Jeep or do you have to set it on the ground somewhere?
They strap to the back of the seat like the freedom top but the height of the bag is much smaller so the bag won’t go over the headrests (won’t block rear window)
Sponsored