Soft top window storage

todds89

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara, 1989 Ford Mustang 5.0 Supercharged
i finally used it lol. it sits nicely on the back of the front seats. the windows easily go inside. only downside (which is sizable at the moment) is that it blocks the rear ac vents to my kids in the back seat. we tried it out on a pretty hot day, with the biking top allowing sun into the jeep. it was easy to unclip the bag and laid it in the back of my suburban for now. i will end up hanging it in the garage. luckily, being in so cal, we dont have to worry about suddenly needing to get the windows back on so i dont have to keep them in the jeep. when its not HOT, it wont be as big of an issue.
Does the rear tailgate bar fit in the bag? In other words, can you leave that bar attached to the rear window and place it in the bag? I watched the video on their site and it was unclear.. Thanks
Sponsored

cosmokenney

First Name
Cosmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR (2-door)
Does the rear tailgate bar fit in the bag? In other words, can you leave that bar attached to the rear window and place it in the bag? I watched the video on their site and it was unclear.. Thanks
Not sure which bag @JLUin818 has, but I have the BJane Design bag and the rear bar does fit. It's a nice bag.

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

yes it does

Sponsored

todds89

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara, 1989 Ford Mustang 5.0 Supercharged
Received my BJane design bag and was able to use it for the first time. Good stuff! Quality materials, construction, and love the way it pulls up tight to keep the windows flat. Awesome bag!

Dinga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0 Turbo
Any chance one of you with BJane design bags can measure the inner dimensions? I have the Trektop Ultra soft top and want to confirm my windows will fit prior to ordering. Thanks.

cosmokenney

First Name
Cosmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR (2-door)
Any chance one of you with BJane design bags can measure the inner dimensions? I have the Trektop Ultra soft top and want to confirm my windows will fit prior to ordering. Thanks.
I'll try to measure later, but I would be very surprised if they don't fit. There is plenty of room in the bag for the stock windows.

cosmokenney

First Name
Cosmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR (2-door)
Thanks! I'd greatly appreciate it.
It's 52" wide by 27" high. On the width give or take a quarter inch. It was a little hard to get that measurement.
When I put my windows in, I fold the hard column in, on the side windows. And I just leave the bar for the rear window on the floor. It would probably fit but I'm usually in too much of a hurry to figure out how to get it in there. This is on a two door so I am usually loading the bag from the outside of the jeep.
And being a 2 door, the rear side windows are, I think, longer than the 4 doors. So you probably will not even need to fold the side columns in like I do.

Sponsored

SCzar

First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara Unlimited
Has anyone tried using the Quadratec Softtop Storage Hangar?

hazylogic

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Renegade; 2021 JLUR on order
pic 1.jpg
I typically leave my windows at the house and have been using The Hanger from CALMbilt it has been awesome.
www.calmbilt.com
Two weeks into owning our soft top JLUR and this is exactly what I’ve been trying to find. Tired of the windows laying on the dining table with no good place to put them, and bags seem like a pain. Just ordered one! Thanks for the post!
Sponsored