OP
LuvHydro

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
20220625_182418.jpg

It should lock into this hook. But the back window tab hooking into the side window slot does most of the work of locking the side window in place. Which is why you can't drive with the back window out and the side windows on.
Well they slide into that clip, but I guess I would expect them to click or snap into it.

Thanks for the pic!
Sponsored

JLanesey

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL sport, 1954 CJ3B
Occupation
HVAC
I drive often with the back window out and sides in, havenā€™t had a problem even on the thruway doing 80.

Beach Bum 89

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fiat Spider
Is there a trick to hanging the storage bag on the front seatbacks without the windows kinking inside the bag? The windows are wider than the interior. Do you roll the ends ( where the the rigid corner pieces are)to the inside of the cargo space to make it fit better?
This is what I did. Put the half door uppers against the front seat & this over them. Not crazy about it, but it seemed to work
Jeep Wrangler JL Soft top side window issue CA2843DF-CF6B-4F81-A8B8-737B2E57A132

Terpsmandan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Diesel, 2022 JLUR Diesel
But the back window tab hooking into the side window slot does most of the work of locking the side window in place. Which is why you can't drive with the back window out and the side windows on.
Which is why I now carry 4ā€ zip ties. Never againā€¦..

Terpsmandan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Diesel, 2022 JLUR Diesel
Is there a trick to hanging the storage bag on the front seatbacks without the windows kinking inside the bag? The windows are wider than the interior. Do you roll the ends ( where the the rigid corner pieces are)to the inside of the cargo space to make it fit better?
If you look at the pic you can roll each side back toward the rear and Iā€™ve had no issues with the windows when they come out of the bag.

Sponsored

Swagger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon

JLanesey

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL sport, 1954 CJ3B
Occupation
HVAC
Iā€™ve read the thread, the soft top on my two door (non premium) fits very tight.

OP
OP
LuvHydro

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
After getting everything buttoned up the wife and I drove 30 miles at 70mph, sunrider position and all windows open. Everything was fine but gonna do the one fellas tyrap mod in case one pops out in the future, at least it will still be with the Jeep.

Ran into a literal pop-up rain storm. Flipped the top down and was gtg. šŸ˜

Soooooo, glad I ordered the dual top group.
Sponsored