Overland Utah

First Name
Caden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I work at a dealership and we install quite a few lifts, of various brands. I was surprised to hear from our parts department that Fox is 56 weeks out on shock orders. (Yes, over a year!) Once I heard this I called Falcon to place the order for my new build (Jeep is on order), and they are 12-16 weeks out as well. I figured I would pass on the info, if you’re looking for a lift before summer, then find one in stock ASAP as I expect most will be bought up shortly.
Sponsored

Timmyjoe

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport-S "Islander" (2-Door)
Was looking for a set of Fox shocks this morning on the Quadratec web site. It says Order Today, will ship after June 27th. Had a similar situation with an ARB Compressor and the delivery date kept being pushed back, month after month. I'm afraid it will be the same situation with the shocks.

Best,
-Tim

jhackathorne

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR
Call 4WP. Depending on what you’re looking for they may be able to source them since they have such a large reach across the country. I needed 3.5-4” and was able to get them a couple days after calling. Worth a shot at least!

AccuTunedJL

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon
I work at a dealership and we install quite a few lifts, of various brands. I was surprised to hear from our parts department that Fox is 56 weeks out on shock orders. (Yes, over a year!) Once I heard this I called Falcon to place the order for my new build (Jeep is on order), and they are 12-16 weeks out as well. I figured I would pass on the info, if you’re looking for a lift before summer, then find one in stock ASAP as I expect most will be bought up shortly.
Is that a factory replacement shock or an aftermarket shock for a lift? Our lead times are definitely not that bad

OP
OP
Overland Utah

Overland Utah

First Name
Caden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Is that a factory replacement shock or an aftermarket shock for a lift? Our lead times are definitely not that bad
I believe it was for aftermarket but it might have been for a Ram specific lift, possibly even for a HD lift. I was more just trying to stress the fact that some parts are a few months out and I was interested to see what others are seeing. I myself was surprised when I placed my order for some Falcons being 2-3 months out.

Sponsored

JeepyD

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon 2.0T
I am looking to order Fox 2.0's for a 2-3" lift. Northridge has the best price but the fronts are on backorder. Any vendors in stock on front and rear and do price matching?

Morris4x4

First Name
Morris 4x4
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.morris4x4center.com
Vehicle(s)
JL, '13 JK
Most sources (unless they have their own warehouse stock) will be on backorder. King shocks are similar delays and their coilovers are about 40+ weeks. It's the same reality that it was a year ago, costs on materials are higher, less work capacity, people with stimulus money, etc... It'll probably b this way for at least another year so just be prepared when you order anything, even couches apparently 😂

JeepyD

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon 2.0T
And thank you @Morris4x4, in stock and price matched!

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Most sources (unless they have their own warehouse stock) will be on backorder. King shocks are similar delays and their coilovers are about 40+ weeks. It's the same reality that it was a year ago, costs on materials are higher, less work capacity, people with stimulus money, etc... It'll probably b this way for at least another year so just be prepared when you order anything, even couches apparently 😂
I ordered a couch from a big box store and it took 5 months. Lol.

bumpit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Grand Cherokee 2019 JL Rubicon 2018 370z
I got a set of falcons 3.3s from an Amazon in about 3 days. Another forum member pointed me to them and I got them quick. At that time I was told 14 out from teraflex.

Sponsored

Rangemaster

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon Diesel
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Business Owner
Glad, I bought all my lift stuff back in Oct 2020. Everything was in stock then. The only delay was the steering stablizer which was 3 months back ordered.

66336CEB-3C81-4D09-9FA8-8FF228305CB2.jpeg

4EFFAEBB-5E9A-4F15-9B4B-B4586C089F73.jpeg

AccuTunedJL

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon

Extremneon

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
I order the Rebel Offroad front double throwdown and the rear coilover setup on March 2nd. I was told today that eta is late August for the coilovers and shocks to come in .... wtf

That is 7k tied up for half year before get the product and see the coilovers..... hard pill to swallow at that point.

AccuTunedJL

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon
I order the Rebel Offroad front double throwdown and the rear coilover setup on March 2nd. I was told today that eta is late August for the coilovers and shocks to come in .... wtf
I hope you get them by August, we are still waiting on shipments we've had on order since November/December. Any orders we have around Jan/Feb we expect to see by August. Best of luck

AccuTunedJL

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon
We do have our JL 2.0 Fox DSC Coilover kits in stock, a few of them actually
Sponsored